What is up with infinity wards site?

Black Ops forum

Xtreme2494 wrote:

 

*facepalm*



IWF has been down for like three days... This is getting ridiculous.









Well, they've made 1 billion dollars (US) Already so why the hell would they bother fixing their sight. As far as they're concerned, they just need to pump out some maps and there done with MW 2 and they'll start working on MW 3 which will on have a tiny improvment on multi-player but will still make them rich.
Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009
The Web Team is either being lazy asses, or there is a Major Server Issue going on with phpbb3.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

The Web Team is either being lazy asses, or there is a Major Server Issue going on with phpbb3.







I think it's option 1. Otherwise someone at IW would have used their ever faithful twitter and tweeted attention to it.
Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009

Trinity30! wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

The Web Team is either being lazy asses, or there is a Major Server Issue going on with phpbb3.







I think it's option 1. Otherwise someone at IW would have used their ever faithful twitter and tweeted attention to it.



Well... I think it might be both 1 and 2... I run a phpbb3 based forum and it is doing the same thing.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

Trinity30! wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

The Web Team is either being lazy asses, or there is a Major Server Issue going on with phpbb3.







I think it's option 1. Otherwise someone at IW would have used their ever faithful twitter and tweeted attention to it.



Well... I think it might be both 1 and 2... I run a phpbb3 based forum and it is doing the same thing.







Coinsidence maybe?



And I'm sure it's not doing it to the extent IW's site is.

Trinity30_
Likes: 0
Posts: 3714
Registered: ‎21-06-2009
I told you its the IVIRVirus
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011
You're right.

I went to http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

and all I saw was One Word Story and a bunch of BF:BC2 threads.

Site's definitely broke.
SoylentBob
Likes: 9
Posts: 10926
Registered: ‎23-06-2008

SoylentBob wrote:

 

You're right.

I went to http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

and all I saw was One Word Story and a bunch of BF:BC2 threads.

Site's definitely broke.



Ahahaha... that n00bz is cry'n about his thread getting locked! lolz at him.
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

SoylentBob wrote:

 

You're right.

I went to http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

and all I saw was One Word Story and a bunch of BF:BC2 threads.

Site's definitely broke.



Ahahaha... that n00bz is cry'n about his thread getting locked! lolz at him.





mean much?
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351
Registered: ‎26-08-2011
Does the world really need another one word story thread?
SoylentBob
Likes: 9
Posts: 10926
Registered: ‎23-06-2008

Studios