When do you know you are hooked to Black Ops

Black Ops forum

Highlighted

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman
When you don't play it you get withdrawals and end up getting mad at people, like being addicted to cigarettes
st4yp0zzy
Likes: 0
Posts: 2262

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman

St4y P0zzy wrote:

 

When you don't play it you get withdrawals and end up getting mad at people, like being addicted to cigarettes







yea i know that withdrawals to good
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman
How do you know?? when you take sick days from work just to play because you were so busy on the weekend you didn't get a chance.

Then again maybe i have done that because i'm sick of My companies B*llsh*t....either way. I am guilty of a sick day every once and a while and stay home and play codw@w.
CrazyCanuck1
Likes: 1
Posts: 885

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman
You know you are hooked when every time you hear a dog bark you think someone just got a 7 kill streak in real life
tadpole_as_TWOG
Likes: 0
Posts: 21

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman
You know you are hooked when you Zombies movies don't scare you anymore, they just get your trigger finger excited.
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman

tadpole as TWOG wrote:

 

You know you are hooked when every time you hear a dog bark you think someone just got a 7 kill streak in real life





Wrong thread mate...
x-sync
Likes: 0
Posts: 2225

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman
when u make a repeat thread like this
da_wall519
Likes: 0
Posts: 992

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman

da wall519 wrote:

 

when u make a repeat thread like this







i used the search function and didn´t find any, show me the link !?
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman
Hmm I never got an answer from the guy above me. So I never figured out, if was it a repeat thread or not at this time.



Should I change the thread title into "When do you know you are hooked to Black Ops"

What do you guys think about?



Let me say I´m hooked for Black Ops because no other game is coming close to Black Ops. Even if it doesn´t runs that good like it could on PS3.



1 kitteh to Evil
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: When do you know you are hooked to W@W

in reply to Horrorman

Horrorman wrote:

 

Hmm I never got an answer from the guy above me. So I never figured out, if was it a repeat thread or not at this time.



Should I change the thread title into "When do you know you are hooked to Black Ops"

What do you guys think about?



Let me say I´m hooked for Black Ops because no other game is coming close to Black Ops. Even if it doesn´t runs that good like it could on PS3.



1 kitteh to Evil





Go for it you might as well change the title



EDIT: It just said I posted this in -83 seconds
soul_crusher144
Likes: 2
Posts: 1639

Studios