Who here hates Eggs.....?

Black Ops forum

Highlighted

MSGT_Ben1413

DarkCallToArms wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

I know it's an ingresient in alot of food products but eating a ''warmed up abortion'' in it's original state, think about it!......it's a bit sick.

It's not very sick in my mind. There's not really any food that makes me squeemish though.

There must be some foods that freak you out?
Cranky360
Mmmm.

Egg.
rawr-XD

Cranky360 wrote:

I hate eggs because they are a hens abortion.....which is sick!

Do you hate or like eggs?

That's kind of an askew view when referring to an egg. If, based on your logic, eating an egg is like eating a cooked abortion..then do you sob at the thousands of potential lil' Cranky's that splatter your crusty carpet space every time your jerk one off? No, your stock in Kleenex Tissues begs to differ. An egg from a Chicken, while fertilized, is no different than the mess your mother bleeds out in the bottom of the bath tub every month.

Your moral decision to refrain from eggs because of the belief that they are abortions is probably not the root cause of your dietary dislike. More proof of this can be formulated by your willingness to eat cookies, bread, cake, hamburgers, mayonnaise or any other culinary delight that requires eggs as an ingredient. You're most likely suffering from "Man-Baby" syndrome. Or otherwise known as b!tchassness. A serious dose of get over yourself is required to man you up enough to eat real foods.
JINX_1391
^ Jinx. It could be he (the OP) feels that way just cause he is a dumb ass. I'm just saying...
Snakedoctor59

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

^ Jinx. It could be he (the OP) feels that way just cause he is a dumb ass. I'm just saying...

.....agreed.
JINX_1391
It's not an abortion.

The technicolor term is menstruation.
SoylentBob

JINX_1391 wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

I hate eggs because they are a hens abortion.....which is sick!

Do you hate or like eggs?

That's kind of an askew view when referring to an egg. If, based on your logic, eating an egg is like eating a cooked abortion..then do you sob at the thousands of potential lil' Cranky's that splatter your crusty carpet space every time your jerk one off? No, your stock in Kleenex Tissues begs to differ. An egg from a Chicken, while fertilized, is no different than the mess your mother bleeds out in the bottom of the bath tub every month.

Your moral decision to refrain from eggs because of the belief that they are abortions is probably not the root cause of your dietary dislike. More proof of this can be formulated by your willingness to eat cookies, bread, cake, hamburgers, mayonnaise or any other culinary delight that requires eggs as an ingredient. You're most likely suffering from "Man-Baby" syndrome. Or otherwise known as b!tchassness. A serious dose of get over yourself is required to man you up enough to eat real foods.

I'm stealing this. I will pay a licensing fee for its use, but I am stealing it. You will be credited at the end of the flame when used though.
mikemcdee
Mikey: As a Grass member you are clear to repost other Grass flames. Only a byline is required.

Grass Clan rule 110.2,subsection a.
Snakedoctor59
Stealing is bad....mmmm kay!

j/k
JINX_1391

Studios