Who here hates Eggs.....?

Black Ops forum

JINX_1391 wrote:

that whosoever could make an egg stand upright on a flat piece of marble should build the cupola, since thus each man's intellect would be discerned. Taking an egg, therefore, all those Masters sought to make it stand upright, but not one could find a way. Whereupon Filippo, being told to make it stand, took it graciously, and, giving one end of it a blow on the flat piece of marble, made it stand upright. The craftsmen protested that they could have done the same; but Filippo answered, laughing, that they could also have raised the cupola, if they had seen the model or the design. And so it was resolved that he should be commissioned to carry out this work

My lords, I will lay a wager with any of you that you are unable to make this egg stand on its end like I will do without any kind of help or aid.
SoylentBob

SoylentBob wrote:

JINX_1391 wrote:

that whosoever could make an egg stand upright on a flat piece of marble should build the cupola, since thus each man's intellect would be discerned. Taking an egg, therefore, all those Masters sought to make it stand upright, but not one could find a way. Whereupon Filippo, being told to make it stand, took it graciously, and, giving one end of it a blow on the flat piece of marble, made it stand upright. The craftsmen protested that they could have done the same; but Filippo answered, laughing, that they could also have raised the cupola, if they had seen the model or the design. And so it was resolved that he should be commissioned to carry out this work

My lords, I will lay a wager with any of you that you are unable to make this egg stand on its end like I will do without any kind of help or aid.

Nice Quote FAIL...hehe
JINX_1391

JINX_1391 wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

I hate eggs because they are a hens abortion.....which is sick!

Do you hate or like eggs?

That's kind of an askew view when referring to an egg. If, based on your logic, eating an egg is like eating a cooked abortion..then do you sob at the thousands of potential lil' Cranky's that splatter your crusty carpet space every time your jerk one off? No, your stock in Kleenex Tissues begs to differ. An egg from a Chicken, while fertilized, is no different than the mess your mother bleeds out in the bottom of the bath tub every month.

Your moral decision to refrain from eggs because of the belief that they are abortions is probably not the root cause of your dietary dislike. More proof of this can be formulated by your willingness to eat cookies, bread, cake, hamburgers, mayonnaise or any other culinary delight that requires eggs as an ingredient. You're most likely suffering from "Man-Baby" syndrome. Or otherwise known as b!tchassness. A serious dose of get over yourself is required to man you up enough to eat real foods.

I don't eat any of those bar cookies as I'm a vegetarian..........I don't mind killing animals but I just don't really like the taste.

Lots of eggs are actually fertilised and they do reach the supermarket shelves.....I'm not willing to take that chance
Cranky360

JINX_1391 wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

I cannot stand eggs.

Try propping them up against something. Other than that, the round nature of their construction makes them virutally impossible to stand them up alone.

If popping them against something does not work you could always try poaching them and then setting them down on some well buttered toast.
bomb_doctor
You can throw an egg into the air with great force in a field and when it lands, it will not break most of the time due to it's shape.

This is also used in the invention of some kinds of technology.
Cranky360

Cranky360 wrote:

I don't eat any of those bar cookies as I'm a vegetarian..........I don't mind killing animals but I just don't really like the taste.

Lots of eggs are actually fertilised and they do reach the supermarket shelves.....I'm not willing to take that chance

It's possible, but would depend on a VERY unlikely set of circumstances.

Two processes must happen:

1.) the egg must be fertilized. This happens before the hen lays it, and requires rooster contact. Most commercial egg operations keep the chickens isolated in thier own cage.

2.) the embryo (withing the egg) must survive to hatching. It's got to be kept at the proper temps and humidity at all times. Eggs are stored at temperatures too cold for the embryo to survive (refrigerators are around 37F). You can force an egg to go dormant without killing it, but that's 47 F degrees (I think).

Even if you bought farm fresh eggs the likley hood of this is slim. Most eggs you by at the Market are commericaly farmed, and the chickens laying those eggs are virgins. Thus my point, you are not eating poultry abortion...but more along the lines of menstration.
JINX_1391
I like eggs...over medium!
damoores
Highlighted

JINX_1391 wrote:

Cranky360 wrote:

It's possible, but would depend on a VERY unlikely set of circumstances.

Two processes must happen:

1.) the egg must be fertilized. This happens before the hen lays it, and requires rooster contact. Most commercial egg operations keep the chickens isolated in thier own cage.

2.) the embryo (withing the egg) must survive to hatching. It's got to be kept at the proper temps and humidity at all times. Eggs are stored at temperatures too cold for the embryo to survive (refrigerators are around 37F). You can force an egg to go dormant without killing it, but that's 47 F degrees (I think).

Even if you bought farm fresh eggs the likley hood of this is slim. Most eggs you by at the Market are commericaly farmed, and the chickens laying those eggs are virgins. Thus my point, you are not eating poultry abortion...but more along the lines of menstration.

Where I live most eggs that are bought are from local farms........it happened to me twice when I was youger and I haven't eaten them since.

This can happen but maybe bot in America as everything is made in factories
Cranky360

Studios