Who is proud of me?

Black Ops forum

I traded in MW2 and a shitty DS game for Red Dead Redemption at Futureshop.
lolzpudding
Likes: 1
Posts: 2293
Registered: ‎14-12-2009
12 REPLIES 12

lolzpudding wrote:

 

I traded in MW2 and a shitty DS game for Red Dead Redemption at Futureshop.





You still fail for hanging onto MW2 for so long.
Dunkaccino
Likes: 1
Posts: 1016
Registered: ‎23-08-2008
You just earned yourself a Klondike Bar.
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010
Registered: ‎15-01-2009

Dunkaccino wrote:

 

lolzpudding wrote:

 

I traded in MW2 and a shitty DS game for Red Dead Redemption at Futureshop.





You still fail for making a thread about it.





fixed
Snakedoctor57
Likes: 7
Posts: 1497
Registered: ‎23-06-2008

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

You just earned yourself a Klondike Bar.





Those things are scary.
Deleted User
Likes: 0
Posts: 0
I'm sure your parents are very proud of you... or not...
N8-N
Likes: 1
Posts: 3256
Registered: ‎15-05-2009
He admitted to having DS.

That's the first step.

SoylentBob
Likes: 9
Posts: 10926
Registered: ‎23-06-2008
Has he fessed up to being in a wii clan?
Snakedoctor57
Likes: 7
Posts: 1497
Registered: ‎23-06-2008

Snakedoctor57 wrote:

 

Has he fessed up to being in a wii clan?







ah the hate of the Wii continues.



pretty sad that you make fun of someone else b/c they have a different console than you.



and pudding, i stopped playing MW2 shortly after Christmas.
powderslinger
Likes: 19
Posts: 12432
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

powderslinger wrote:

 

ah the hate of the Wii continues.



pretty sad that you make fun of someone else b/c they have a different console than you.





Yes, I am offended as well.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813
Registered: ‎21-09-2011

Studios