Why Prestige?

Black Ops forum

Duel wielding weapons or akimbo is game ruining. If Treyarch brings anything out of MW2 I hope they DO NOT choose akimbo. Well, except maybe for the mags.
Sick_Freak
What i've been thinking about this problem, remember that machine in der rise in the zombie map pack that you put your gun in and customizes it, i think every time you prestige, you should have that option of customizing your weapon like that and every time you prestige, you can have an option of upgrading 2 guns, than 3, and so on and so forth.
Pvt_Noclass

Naraku wrote:

the option to dual wield M16s is viable.

Oh hell no!
bequietkids
oh hell ya
Pvt_Noclass
I think that they should bring back the gold camo for guns. say, in the first prestige, you get one unlockable gold camo for each weapon class (eg: assault rifles, submachine guns, etc...). This way it would be cool but not game ruining like bringing in something ridiculous like dual wielding M16's. Maybe they could also bring in a game mode or something. That way it is not affecting those players on lower levels the same way a good gun or killstreak would
defiance9393
They probably won't add anything like new perks or equipment to prestige, maybe just challenges and camo. If they add stuff that gives too much of an advantage then people who don't prestige get mad and think it's unfair. If they don't add more stuff, then people who want more than custom classes get mad.
iSnipeZz
well if they get mad, life sucks, than you die.
Pvt_Noclass
I do it because it keeps the game fresh.
-pictureframe-
i say this prestigeing wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to unlock all the weapons over again , i see what your saying about new weapons put the weapons that you first unlock before you prestige should always be there after you do it and yes unlocking new weapons after you prestige ontop of the ones you already unlocked would be great , i playing Mw2 now and i'm at the 7th lvl 60 and i can't wait to get to the 10th and finish it so i don't have to worry about unlocking the weapons over again .. hope they read this and take notes ..
Mandalorian73
Everyone would prestige if there were advantages to doing it! No one would stay at level 70, First Prestige if they were constantly getting their ass kicked by someone who has better equipment because of prestiging.
bjs9051

Studios