Why do people like me so much?

Black Ops forum

Why do people like me so much?

Update #3: October 2 2010: It takes too long to load.



Update #2: August 22 2010: 300 friends :cool:



June 24 2010: Holy crap...

I now have 216 friends. I gained 116 friends in three months, and I never sent one.

It just goes to show you, having good threads in the Black Ops sections and posting constructively/intelligently in the Black Ops sections really goes a long way.



You may be thinking: "Friend requests? Ehh...so? What's the big deal?"

I'll tell you. All those friend requests and questions from n00bz asking for help really enlarges your e-penis. I'm not the one to gloat, but 116 friends requests in three months! Damn! :shock:




Two weeks ago, I remember stating how I had exactly 100 friends in some random thread. I currently have 126 friends, and I had not sent any. Just in the past two days I've gotten four friend requests. I only know maybe 50 of the people on my list.



What is it about me that people like so much? I am sure you guys must know, Is it my enthusiasm?

My sarcasm?

My looks?

My smilies?-

My jokes?- knock! knock!!

My Byzantine Bomb impersonations?- "Cool" "Ahh!" "Smiley Sad" "Uh oh..." "Need a hug?" "Hello"

My pet- Who by the way is teh cutest kitteh ever: http://www.petside.com/photos/assets_c/2009/09/orange-kitten-thumb-autox477-6234.jpg

My trigga finga with the carbine, gewehr, or svt?



Two more just today, that's 3 in the past few days
iidarkshadowoo
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813
101 REPLIES

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
It's your lovely sarcasm, witty charm and those massive melons of yours that keep on bringing us back.

Those were some good impersonations by the way...Scary almost...
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

Two weeks ago, I remember stating how I had exactly 100 friends in some random thread. I currently have 126 friends, and I had not sent any. Just in the past two days I've gotten four friend requests. I only know maybe 50 of the people on my list.



What is it about me that people like so much? I am sure you guys must know, Is it my enthusiasm?

My sarcasm?

My looks?

My smilies?-

My jokes?- knock! knock!!

My Byzantine Bomb impersonations?- "Cool" "Ahh!" "Smiley Sad" "Uh oh..." "Need a hug?" "Hello"

My pet- Who by the way is teh cutest kitteh ever: http://www.petside.com/photos/assets_c/2009/09/orange-kitten-thumb-autox477-6234.jpg

My trigga finga with the carbine, gewehr, or svt?





if you sent one a friend request and they accept you get points
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Indeed. But I doubt Shadow is being used, he's obviously a magnet for all walks and crawkls of life.

Take xGoosemanx for example...
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

 

if you sent one a friend request and they accept you get points





I didn't send one, so I wouldn't get the points. However, I am sure they did not send me friend requests for the points. They wre OP'z to the max. They most likely sent one because of my charisma. A few of them sent nice messages, a few asked questions thinking I was smart on the forumz, and a few even wanted me to be friends on a console. I feel so special.
iidarkshadowoo
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
As you it should be. Like I said,

Shadow's persona > Points recieved
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

ivirtran wrote:

 

if you sent one a friend request and they accept you get points





I didn't send one, so I wouldn't get the points. However, I am sure they did not send me friend requests for the points. They wre OP'z to the max. They most likely sent one because of my charisma. A few of them sent nice messages, a few asked questions thinking I was smart on the forumz, and a few even wanted me to be friends on a console. I feel so special.





mmhmmm i really believe that
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Well, let's ask those he befriended him!
Byzantine_Bomb
Likes: 1
Posts: 13010

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

 

Well, let's ask those he befriended him!





people that just joined the forum 20 hours ago?
ivirtran1
Likes: 0
Posts: 7351

Re: Why do people like me so much?

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

 

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

ivirtran wrote:

 

if you sent one a friend request and they accept you get points





I didn't send one, so I wouldn't get the points. However, I am sure they did not send me friend requests for the points. They wre OP'z to the max. They most likely sent one because of my charisma. A few of them sent nice messages, a few asked questions thinking I was smart on the forumz, and a few even wanted me to be friends on a console. I feel so special.





mmhmmm i really believe that





I don't mind copying and pasting my friend requests and messages, but tell me the truth, will you actually read them because I hate wasting my time...I tried teaching Stewy how to spell and I tried telling Byzantine where babies come from, but I failed them both, sad face.
iidarkshadowoo
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813

Studios