Why is djam even allowed on here ?

Black Ops forum

Hey COD Gamers.

So as you may know djam has made his self known yet again by doing what he does best. known as Trolling the COD Fourms. What he is doing is putting Auto playing Music/Videos in anything he posts in and you cant stop it.

Now he is just a Hater and a troll to Cod as he is P**ed that the PS3 version of MW2 has not been patched yet and just keeps trolling/spamming @GlenSchofield and @FourZeroTwo on twitter about this.

So can something just be done about him like oh i dunno Banned from here ? We want the MW3 fourms to be a nice place to come talk like Adults and not doing so very childish things..

All he does is troll and hate everyone becuase the PS3 version of MW2 is not fixed yet and just spams @GlenSchofield and @FourZeroTwo on twitter with hate speech 24/7. he really must not have anything better to do with his boring life :/

anyways hoping he will get banned very soon so that we can for once have a normal Forum and not something that is full of Underaged Kids that cant act like adults even tho the website is 18+ but people lie about there age to just act cool or something.

so this is just a warning if you hear any Music playing when you go into a post just look for his dumb name and you will know why lol

eliteknight92
9 REPLIES 9

I agree about the ban thing, but unfortunately it doesn't look like he'll be banned.

If he does receive a ban, expect a barage of complaints calling moderators "biased", etc.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

all he does is bitch so it would make no difference.

eliteknight92

Yup, Found the code he was using to place music in the posts.

Ban him already. Just another troll

Storm-Iz-SiK

You could use extensions if you're using chrome or firefox to block youtube videos.

You can also delete the node if you're using chrome's developer tools.

The people who are using youtube videos are using the old embed code using object tags and setting the size deminsions to "1".

enderxcix

Is this a democracy? I vote nay.

I checked the forum rules and there's no rule against adding background music to posts. No moderator has told me to stop adding music to my posts either.

Why are you getting so upset over all the great music? If I wanted to troll or be malevolent, I'd be embedding something else.

For reference, forum rules: http://www.callofduty.com/message/1422#1422

djam

You know exactly what you're doing.

Not only are you adding posts with massive, intrusive text boxes and massive text, but you're adding YouTube videos that people are unable to stop (without leaving the page or turning down their speakers).

This has already become a heated topic among Activision Support. Don't worry, their web team are aware. Enjoy your music while it lasts.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

You have to understand, Not everyone wants random songs playing when they are trying to browse the forums.

It's been reported to activision anyways.

Storm-Iz-SiK

you are a Troll. thats all you are known for. you troll and hate on everthing just coz your PS3 version of MW2 wont get fixed...

also ATVI support and the mods are aware for you and what you are doing so just wait =)

eliteknight92

Singling out a user should not be done... if you have a complaint please contact me or any of the other moderator staff

Forum Moderator

http://twitter.com/#!/vSimCO

vsimco@hotmail.com

v Sim CO

Studios