Why is everyone camping?

Black Ops forum

Why is everyone camping?

Lately i am jsut getting so pissed of with the amount of pussy hole ghost campers who sit in a corner for a whole game, the last 20 games ive played i honestly cannot find half the enemy team at least, becuase they are camping hardcore with ghost pro, its ruinng this game even moe and it just means your a shit little pussy, so if you camp grow a pair and stop, its ridiculus to the point im nearly selling the game.
jack360
Likes: 2
Posts: 77
38 REPLIES

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360
Campers arent dangerous, once they kill you, watch the kill cam..... providing it isnt hardcore.
wnxharper
Likes: 0
Posts: 1

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360
A few things



1. You only notic the ghost campers

2. Somehow you fail to kill them

3. Objective games modes need campers to defend flags/bombs
AxePhoenix93
Likes: 0
Posts: 289

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360

AxePhoenix93 wrote:

 

A few things



1. You only notic the ghost campers

2. Somehow you fail to kill them

3. Objective games modes need campers to defend flags/bombs





I cant kill them because there either lying down using a head glitch or they hide in another corner, and of course i notice the ghost campers becuase i only get killed by the ghost campers, and i understand for objectives thats fair enough but for teamdeathmatch and the whole enemy team is camping its just ridiculous
jack360
Likes: 2
Posts: 77

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360

jack360 wrote:

 

AxePhoenix93 wrote:

 

A few things



1. You only notic the ghost campers

2. Somehow you fail to kill them

3. Objective games modes need campers to defend flags/bombs





I cant kill them because there either lying down using a head glitch or they hide in another corner, and of course i notice the ghost campers becuase i only get killed by the ghost campers, and i understand for objectives thats fair enough but for teamdeathmatch and the whole enemy team is camping its just ridiculous





First point:

Grenades are very useful.



Second point:

Tactical Grenades are also very useful.



Third point:

Hacker is very useful.



Fourth point:

Don't just run around like a headless chicken.



Fifth point:

Quit relying on your mini map



Sixth point:

Watch the killcam.



Seventh point:

People complain about Ghost, even when there isn't a radar up. I call these people idiots.



Eighth point:

"Ghost campers" aren't the only campers who kill you, you can quit lying about it. Camping happens in every game. Deal with it.







If you can follow most of these points, I promise that your skill level will increase and "ghost campers" won't be a problem anymore. If you can't deal with a player using Ghost, you are very bad at this game.
Spur4
Likes: 0
Posts: 268
Highlighted

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360

jack360 wrote:

 

Lately i am jsut getting so pissed of with the amount of pussy hole ghost campers who sit in a corner for a whole game, the last 20 games ive played i honestly cannot find half the enemy team at least, becuase they are camping hardcore with ghost pro, its ruinng this game even moe and it just means your a **** little pussy, so if you camp grow a pair and stop, its ridiculus to the point im nearly selling the game.





Damn those little camping pussies. What sort of a man plays tactically in a war game? The real men run out in the open, get gunned down and then cry on the forums.
Gervan
Likes: 1
Posts: 784

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360
Stop your complaining and just play the game! Others are allowed to play however they want. Maybe they are new to the game and are taking their time "venturing" out into the open.. Some people have different tactics. Holding down an area or room/building is an invitation to you to try and get them out!

Your OP makes you sound like the p*** hole!
jbghah123
Likes: 16
Posts: 793

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360

jbghah123 wrote:

 

Stop your complaining and just play the game! Others are allowed to play however they want. Maybe they are new to the game and are taking their time "venturing" out into the open.. Some people have different tactics. Holding down an area or room/building is an invitation to you to try and get them out!

Your OP makes you sound like the p*** hole!





+1, I agree
clue_man
Likes: 0
Posts: 109

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360
Because they all suck.
MoNsTeR_zAcH
Likes: 38
Posts: 750

Re: Why is everyone camping?

in reply to jack360
LOL!!!!

Just snipe like me and you'll have no problem with campers!!!



*ahem*



Serious answer now (though I do snipe)



Flashbangs work wonders. unless they have tac mask pro (which I use on every class)

And there's always explosives. I keep a china lake as a secondary on my sniper class (helps get rid of people on my way to my perch) Unless they have flak jacket.

And then there is the ALMIGHTY BLACKBIRD!!!! Except I can never get them. You? maybe. But you're getting killed by campers so no.

AND TRY NOT TO RUSH BACK IN THERE!!!! Campers COUNT on that happening.

Shotguns work too. If your sensitivity is high enough (I use 2 because I snipe. So ya) you can quickly turn and SHOOT THEIR HEAD OFF!!!!

Then the ONE thing left: WALLBANGING!!! Slap on hardened and if there's a camper there, SPRAY AT HIM THROUGH THE WALL!!! Works best with LMG.
Halo___CoD
Likes: 0
Posts: 706

Studios