Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

Black Ops forum

Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but ...

I don't get it. MW2 even made an emblem & a couple titles involving Marijuana. But I hear you can get banned for creating an emblem of it in Black Ops. ?
thebrokentrojan
Likes: 0
Posts: 4
50 REPLIES

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan

TheBrokenTrojan wrote:

 

I don't get it. MW2 even made an emblem & a couple titles involving Marijuana. But I hear you can get banned for creating an emblem of it in Black Ops. ?







I could go into a detailed thread about the reasons, but its just alot easier to call you Stupid.
yates435
Likes: 57
Posts: 3252

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan
Because MW2 actually took advatage of being an M-rated game...lol
suddendeth13
Likes: 10
Posts: 2096

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan

yates435 wrote:

 

TheBrokenTrojan wrote:

 

I don't get it. MW2 even made an emblem & a couple titles involving Marijuana. But I hear you can get banned for creating an emblem of it in Black Ops. ?







I could go into a detailed thread about the reasons, but its just alot easier to call you Stupid.





-_-

well i guess it is easier...
thebrokentrojan
Likes: 0
Posts: 4

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

 

Because MW2 actually took advatage of being an M-rated game...lol





Because Infinity Ward is more layed back, unfortunately we have stupid parents who can't read labels.
bentwood
Likes: 0
Posts: 1231
Highlighted

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan
More important question. Why do people still think its cool to smoke pot and put weed symbols on stuff !
Delicious24
Likes: 0
Posts: 7

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan

Delicious24 wrote:

 

More important question. Why do people still think its cool to smoke pot and put weed symbols on stuff !





The world is full of stupid people, who make poor life decisions and would rather waste their life doing things that are harmful for them but are "fun" as opposed to working hard and establishing a nice life.
bentwood
Likes: 0
Posts: 1231

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan
I honestly don't report emblems that have the marijuana symbols, because of what was mentioned in MW2. If the emblems of marijuana in Black Ops are a bannable offense, that means that the MW2 marijuana emblems could never exist. That's my logic anyway.



And whoever said the emblem existed because of the game being M-rated, you're wrong. ESRB does not rate the online game experiences--unless the online portion doesn't contain any user created content or chat.
RuggedSavior
Likes: 1920
Posts: 6900

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan

TheBIindSniper wrote:

 

I honestly don't report emblems that have the marijuana symbols, because of what was mentioned in MW2. If the emblems of marijuana in Black Ops are a bannable offense, that means that the MW2 marijuana emblems could never exist. That's my logic anyway.

t.





Different games, different devs.
An Oreo
Likes: 185
Posts: 13037

Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO ...

in reply to thebrokentrojan
My emblem has been a smoking bong and my clan tag 4:20 for all 15 days of playtime and I have yet to get my emblem banned.
lilsweat
Likes: 1
Posts: 1553

Studios