Will you ever fix Black Ops Treyarch?

Black Ops forum

I'm so sick and tired of the half assed patches that are put out. Nothing works anytime they are done. This latest patch has not fixed anything. I get more freezing then I've ever had before, Audio of explosions and B-52's, and napalm strikes are like 30 seconds late. Since the update B-52's have dropped bombs without any audible warning it was coming in. Just massive explosions.

I'm getting lag killed worse then this garbage game has been before this patch. This used to be kind of fun to play before the whole update, but now it's just a lot of shitty gameplay. How can anyone try to play a tournament when the game is so inconsistent? How is this supposed to reflect all of our skill levels? It can't do it fairly if there is so many lag and freeze issues with this game? Where is the true players abilities?

And also what is up with all the last stand bitches all of the sudden? There has been last standers since launch, but this week has been horrible. Take this perk out of the game, there is no talent in somebody getting filled with a clip and still be able to kill me with one shot. This is a perk for PUSS**S!!

Learn to shoot a gun and avoid needing this worthless perk.

Please never make another FPS again Treyarch. If you continue to make these kids type of games that take no skill to play, then make it with zombies all over the place that shoot bubble guns. Leave FPS games for adults who care about quality to someone else.
TurkishALurkish
13 REPLIES 13
IW multiplayer gameplay is the best!!! No offense treyarch, but IW's multiplayer is more fast paced and I dont have to run 5 miles to find a guy to kill(Jungle). IW's map sizes are perfect while treyarchs are too big.
DrSpartan
Someone got killed by a last stander
avengedyesterda
They are never going to fix this broke game they are too worried about people getting to 15th prestige to quick that they won't buy 60 dollars worth of more map packs on top of the 60 they already paid. This game is garbage and is a poor showing id rather player mw2 at least it plays right.
codbofailed
Quit complaining about Second Chance will ya?

It gives no real benefit. Did people complain about it in MW2 as much?
awesome_factor
I'm a 7th almost 8th prestige homo. I've been killed by a bunch of no skill havin fags like you. It comes with the garbage gameplay. Treyarch look at my game history and watch the way this issue with the matches goes down. My id is vwmaniac. You probably don't look at these anyway do you?
TurkishALurkish
Well, it's impossible to fix or upgrade the game engine in a patch so I believe the game is already permanently broken.

I knew Black Ops would fail even before the release...
Da_BladeMasterz
AWESOME WORK TREYARCH!!!
TurkishALurkish

TurkishALurkish wrote:

I'm a 7th almost 8th prestige homo. I've been killed by a bunch of no skill havin fags like you. It comes with the garbage gameplay. Treyarch look at my game history and watch the way this issue with the matches goes down. My id is vwmaniac. You probably don't look at these anyway do you?

You're the one complaining about losing to a guy on the floor with a pistol.

I never called you a noob or anything, I'm 6th prestige almost 7th, I don't give a **** about prestige. A guy with a .32 W/L could prestige. Doesn't matter. Here's a hint, maybe if you hack they'll look at your recent games.

No they're never going to fix the game, I'm going to deal with it because I'm already this far into to it.
awesome_factor

TurkishALurkish wrote:

I'm so sick and tired of the half assed patches that are put out. Nothing works anytime they are done. This latest patch has not fixed anything. I get more freezing then I've ever had before, Audio of explosions and B-52's, and napalm strikes are like 30 seconds late. Since the update B-52's have dropped bombs without any audible warning it was coming in. Just massive explosions.

I'm getting lag killed worse then this garbage game has been before this patch. This used to be kind of fun to play before the whole update, but now it's just a lot of shitty gameplay. How can anyone try to play a tournament when the game is so inconsistent? How is this supposed to reflect all of our skill levels? It can't do it fairly if there is so many lag and freeze issues with this game? Where is the true players abilities?

And also what is up with all the last stand bitches all of the sudden? There has been last standers since launch, but this week has been horrible. Take this perk out of the game, there is no talent in somebody getting filled with a clip and still be able to kill me with one shot. This is a perk for PUSS**S!!

Learn to shoot a gun and avoid needing this worthless perk.

Please never make another FPS again Treyarch. If you continue to make these kids type of games that take no skill to play, then make it with zombies all over the place that shoot bubble guns. Leave FPS games for adults who care about quality to someone else.

I have the same problem, especially with the Last Stand guys. I even tried last stand myself and I always die before I can ever get into it. However, most of the time if I'm shooting someone they'll go into last stand and will able to kill me with one shot while I'm trying to unload a FULL clip into them.

I also am sick of people being able to accurately shoot my RC-XD and have it mysteriously explode out of no where if I'm driving it to try and find some one. Yet if I try to shoot someone's RC-XD and I'm shooting directly at it, it never explodes and will ALWAYS kill me. Also my RC-XD ALWAYS explodes if it comes upon an enemy claymore but most of the time I've seen enemy RC-XD's being able to bypass my claymore and kill me with no problem.

Regarding the map sizes, I agree most of them suck big time compared to Modern Warfare 2's maps. The only decent one on there is Nuketown, all the others are too damn big and are sniper havens. I'm looking forward to the new map pack coming out since they seem like they maybe good maps. All though I still think it's bullshit that us PS3 (and PC) users have to wait a month before being able to buy the map pack while X-Box 360 users get it first.
Eblobulator

Studios