Will you get banned for an accident?

Black Ops forum

If you were to join your boosting friends and joined them (not for kills, but say just grenade throws and then you left), will you get banned? Or do you need multiple infringements to ensure that you did it willingly and not accidentally?
epoa
8 REPLIES 8
If you participated in any form, whether it be kill boosting, or allowing others to kill you, you will be banned and reset.
MaTtKs

MaTtKs wrote:

If you participated in any form, whether it be kill boosting, or allowing others to kill you, you will be banned and reset.

So no second chance? Even if you honestly didn't mean to?
epoa

Epoa wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

So you "honestly didn't mean to" join your friends boosting session and chuck a couple nades at them?

Seems legit.
xDirtyThirty

xDirtyThirty wrote:

Epoa wrote:

MaTtKs wrote:

So you "honestly didn't mean to" join your friends boosting session and chuck a couple nades at them?

Seems legit.

More along the lines of got invited thinking it was a CtF game (which is what the group agreed on) and through back a few grenades before leaving them for headquarters when I realized it was boosting. I didn't do anything with kills and really don't know how I didn't realize it was a boosting lobby. I left once I got my senses straightened out, but I am still scared of getting banned as I just finished downloading the map pack right before getting off and I haven't had a chance to play. I'm fine with getting reset, but I'm scared silly about getting banned.
epoa
No means no if you did throw a few nades for that flack jacket pro i would hold of on the soon to come " i was banned " thread
malyxx

Epoa wrote:

So no second chance?...

If that's a pun, it's a good one.
operator-1

Operator-1 wrote:

Epoa wrote:

So no second chance?...

Pun unintended for the mega-do-deka-LOLz.
blaisedad

BlaiseD wrote:

Operator-1 wrote:

Epoa wrote:

So no second chance?...

Pun unintended for the mega-do-deka-LOLz.

I thought it was last stand in this game.
epoa

Studios