Would you buy a 3rd person Call of Duty?

Black Ops forum

Would you buy a 3rd person Call of Duty?

Activision has announced in the past that a 3rd person Call of Duty may be developed in the future. I was just wondering that, if this was true, would you consider buying it?

Jackky360
3 REPLIES

Re: Would you buy a 3rd person Call of Duty?

in reply to Jackky360

I have played tps games before they are very different then fps games. It takes a whole different set of skills to play them well because of how you aim and move about. GRAW is a tps shooter. I think much of the CoD playerbase would not be able to easily change over from fps to tps so would not buy it. If I had the money at the time it was released if it was release I might have considered it myself.

trialstardragon Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Good question, and yes, it was confirmed that Sledgehammer Games were working on a 3rd person Call of Duty title before they begun working on Modern Warfare 3.

I'm a massive fan of the Call of Duty series, so I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing it. However, I do feel that a 3rd person game would take away from the feel of Call of Duty. I'm fine with 3rd person modes (I loved that in Modern Warfare 2), but a complete game in 3rd person is something I don't thing Call of Duty fans want.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10

in reply to DFlannagan10

I probably wouldn't since I'm not a fan of third person shooters.

supernova6

Studios