Xbox 360, 2 player, splitscreen, same team, local option

Black Ops forum

My son & I only play LOCAL option on his xbox 360, the original COD Black Ops 1, and we can be on the same team when playing "zombies" mode, or in multiplayer split screen mode, but then it puts us against each other (or if we switch teams to be together, then there's NO ONE TO FIGHT!) - HOWEVER- my question is how can we play multiplayer & splitscreen but on SAME team but still have enemies (bots) to fight together? Is this possible?

THANK YOU TO ANY HELPFUL REPLIES!!!  Smiley Happy

FabCarnivore66
7 REPLIES 7

yep, it's called training! jajajaj

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

There is no training mode.... I don't spend my time playing games but I am trying to help my 6 yr old..... so if you have SERIOUS assistance then that would be appreciated! Thanks.

FabCarnivore66

Again... it's the original COD Black Ops 1 on an "old" xbox 360, no xbox live, just local option.....

Please

Thanks!

FabCarnivore66

nop, u need multiplayer for training... of you could play over the lan with another Xbox...

If u want co-opt split screen without xbox live, try Word at War!

Good luck ;=0)))

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla
Highlighted

btw, CoDs are not aimed to such yound audience... jajajajaj

From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Okay thanks.... I will just try to look into that ither game u mentioned, or maybe the newer COD's (I think COD 3 or 4 had a training mode)  but yeah - my father got him this game & system for him and it is a bit extreme for 6 yrs! Thanks anyways

FabCarnivore66
nop bo3 scks on ps3 or Xbox 360, and bo4 is only on ps4 & X1... but World at War is actually the start of the Black Ops series, I strongly recommand you start with it, the co-op is a must that does not exists in Bo1 or Bo2...

Have fun!

;=0)))))))
From C@sb@rl@
casbarla

Studios