Zombies Perk-a-Cola idea: Scavenger

Black Ops forum

Don't you hate it when In later rounds, the Zombies just keep coming and coming and you have barely any Ammo to fight them off?.

Well, this Idea should help you: a Scavenger perk!.



The Cost: 7500 Points



Description: With each Zombie you kill, the Zombie drops an Ammo pack!.



Now, I know what you're thinking "LOL No, This would make Zombies too easy you will have basically infinite ammo!" or "Whats the point of Max Ammo then?!"



the Answer: Is No.



1: The cost is higher then a Pack-a-Punch, So it's not so easily obtainable.



2: In the later rounds, when Zombies are Surrounding you. It would be Hard to reach those ammo packs, But at least if you can, You get Ammo for it.



3: Max Ammo is Very rare in later rounds, and you Practically have to Pray for one. And as for Scavenger Negating the use of Max Ammo, it won't, Because instead of Gathering Ammo packs "Why not just Replenish everything in one go?"



And In the later rounds, If a Max Ammo happens to appear: Then you wouldn't have to run around trying to Gather Ammo Packs.
spartanmastah
Likes: 0
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎02-01-2011
60 REPLIES 60
So we could just sit in a corner with Mustang and Sally with PhD, Jug, and Scavenger and just shoot the floor and instantly replenish a clip every time we kill a zombie? No.
blizzared
Likes: 0
Posts: 77
Registered: ‎01-08-2011

Blizzared wrote:

 

So we could just sit in a corner with Mustang and Sally with PhD, Jug, and Scavenger and just shoot the floor and instantly replenish a clip every time we kill a zombie? No.





1: Not instantly, It would only replenish a bit. Like in Multiplayer.

2: Zombies get stronger and Stronger, and come in Greater and Greater numbers: Doing that won't be Effective.
spartanmastah
Likes: 0
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎02-01-2011
I agree, bad idea maybe if it made 1/50 zombies that you kill drop a clip it would be helpful but I think overall it's a bad idea.
crazy4airsoft
Likes: 0
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎18-09-2011

crazy4airsoft wrote:

 

I agree, bad idea maybe if it made 1/50 zombies that you kill drop a clip it would be helpful but I think overall it's a bad idea.





1: 1/50?, That would make it Identacle to Max Ammo. And in the Later rounds: Thats not Helpful in the Slightest.

2: Bad Idea?, I don't think so.
spartanmastah
Likes: 0
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎02-01-2011
If it popped out as a scavenger bag, and it would replenish one clip of both weapons, one grenade, one monkey, and one more claymore, it would be cool.
Wolfzz213
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎01-01-2011
No, just no. These ideas of "ammo" perks orr the ammo-matic are bad ideas. Even if it does only refill a little ammo, it still makes zombies too easy. And so what if it costs more than PAP? In later rounds people get 10,000 points a round easily. If you run out of ammo, thats where your ability as a zombie player either shines or dies. A smart zombie player always has a plan for when he runs out of ammo, but if you had this perk its just *Drops a claymore* oh thanks for the RPK clip *kills more zombies, gets more ammo*



Its a bad idea and it ALWAYS will be. You can't put in a perk to give ammo because it would ruin everything.
suddendeth13
Likes: 11
Posts: 2096
Registered: ‎25-08-2011

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

 

No, just no. These ideas of "ammo" perks orr the ammo-matic are bad ideas. Even if it does only refill a little ammo, it still makes zombies too easy. And so what if it costs more than PAP? In later rounds people get 10,000 points a round easily. If you run out of ammo, thats where your ability as a zombie player either shines or dies. A smart zombie player always has a plan for when he runs out of ammo, but if you had this perk its just *Drops a claymore* oh thanks for the RPK clip *kills more zombies, gets more ammo*



Its a bad idea and it ALWAYS will be. You can't put in a perk to give ammo because it would ruin everything.





It does not ruin anything, Because As I stated:



1: The cost is higher then a Pack-a-Punch, So it's not so easily obtainable.



2: In the later rounds, when Zombies are Surrounding you. It would be Hard to reach those ammo packs, But at least if you can, You get Ammo for it.



3: Max Ammo is Very rare in later rounds, and you Practically have to Pray for one. And as for Scavenger Negating the use of Max Ammo, it won't, Because instead of Gathering Ammo packs "Why not just Replenish everything in one go?"



And In the later rounds, If a Max Ammo happens to appear: Then you wouldn't have to run around trying to Gather Ammo Packs.



4: Claymores are ineffective in Later rounds, as is an RPK. Zombies get Stronger and stronger, and come in Greater and Greater numbers.



5: a Good Zombie player has a plan when he runs out of Ammo?, I Highly doudt that. The only plan there is, is to: Run around activating traps.



BUT:

-What if you run out of points?, there goes your Trap plan

-You could get another weapon from the Mystery Box/ Wall, that is: If you don't die before then due to your lack of ammo. But even If you get another Weapon, It would be un-upgraded and highly ineffective then.



Which means: Game Over screen.
spartanmastah
Likes: 0
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎02-01-2011

spartanmastah wrote:

 

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

 

No, just no. These ideas of "ammo" perks orr the ammo-matic are bad ideas. Even if it does only refill a little ammo, it still makes zombies too easy. And so what if it costs more than PAP? In later rounds people get 10,000 points a round easily. If you run out of ammo, thats where your ability as a zombie player either shines or dies. A smart zombie player always has a plan for when he runs out of ammo, but if you had this perk its just *Drops a claymore* oh thanks for the RPK clip *kills more zombies, gets more ammo*



Its a bad idea and it ALWAYS will be. You can't put in a perk to give ammo because it would ruin everything.





It does not ruin anything, Because As I stated:



1: The cost is higher then a Pack-a-Punch, So it's not so easily obtainable.



2: In the later rounds, when Zombies are Surrounding you. It would be Hard to reach those ammo packs, But at least if you can, You get Ammo for it.



3: Max Ammo is Very rare in later rounds, and you Practically have to Pray for one. And as for Scavenger Negating the use of Max Ammo, it won't, Because instead of Gathering Ammo packs "Why not just Replenish everything in one go?"



And In the later rounds, If a Max Ammo happens to appear: Then you wouldn't have to run around trying to Gather Ammo Packs.



4: Claymores are ineffective in Later rounds, as is an RPK. Zombies get Stronger and stronger, and come in Greater and Greater numbers.





1. The cost is essentially jugs and a PAP. I usually have juggs and can PAP by round 10. The cost is too easy to get



2. When zombies surround you, they're closer to you, meaning the ammo packs are closer to you. I was on round 23 on Shangri-la the other night and I constantly had zombies in my face. And what about on insta-kill? *Knife knife knife* oh that just refilled both my guns! If you think it'd be hard to grab an ammo pack in later rounds, I say you've never been on a later round.



3. Thats why you're supposed to have STRADEGY. A smart zombie player will always have a PAP wall gun for constant ammo so max ammos arn't that needed. And even so, later rounds are supposed to be a challenge, and smart zombies players conserve their ammo.



4. Claymore's might not be, but spikemores sure are, and i'm sure they'll be returning. And an RPK upgraded is still effective if you shoot for the head like I do, all guns are. And again, zombies getting stronger and coming in greater numbers is part of the CHALLENGE and constant ammo drops would make it TOO EASY.



/thread
suddendeth13
Likes: 11
Posts: 2096
Registered: ‎25-08-2011

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

 

spartanmastah wrote:

 

SuddenDeth13 wrote:

 

No, just no. These ideas of "ammo" perks orr the ammo-matic are bad ideas. Even if it does only refill a little ammo, it still makes zombies too easy. And so what if it costs more than PAP? In later rounds people get 10,000 points a round easily. If you run out of ammo, thats where your ability as a zombie player either shines or dies. A smart zombie player always has a plan for when he runs out of ammo, but if you had this perk its just *Drops a claymore* oh thanks for the RPK clip *kills more zombies, gets more ammo*



Its a bad idea and it ALWAYS will be. You can't put in a perk to give ammo because it would ruin everything.





It does not ruin anything, Because As I stated:



1: The cost is higher then a Pack-a-Punch, So it's not so easily obtainable.



2: In the later rounds, when Zombies are Surrounding you. It would be Hard to reach those ammo packs, But at least if you can, You get Ammo for it.



3: Max Ammo is Very rare in later rounds, and you Practically have to Pray for one. And as for Scavenger Negating the use of Max Ammo, it won't, Because instead of Gathering Ammo packs "Why not just Replenish everything in one go?"



And In the later rounds, If a Max Ammo happens to appear: Then you wouldn't have to run around trying to Gather Ammo Packs.



4: Claymores are ineffective in Later rounds, as is an RPK. Zombies get Stronger and stronger, and come in Greater and Greater numbers.





1. The cost is essentially jugs and a PAP. I usually have juggs and can PAP by round 10. The cost is too easy to get



2. When zombies surround you, they're closer to you, meaning the ammo packs are closer to you. I was on round 23 on Shangri-la the other night and I constantly had zombies in my face. And what about on insta-kill? *Knife knife knife* oh that just refilled both my guns! If you think it'd be hard to grab an ammo pack in later rounds, I say you've never been on a later round.



3. Thats why you're supposed to have STRADEGY. A smart zombie player will always have a PAP wall gun for constant ammo so max ammos arn't that needed. And even so, later rounds are supposed to be a challenge, and smart zombies players conserve their ammo.



4. Claymore's might not be, but spikemores sure are, and i'm sure they'll be returning. And an RPK upgraded is still effective if you shoot for the head like I do, all guns are. And again, zombies getting stronger and coming in greater numbers is part of the CHALLENGE and constant ammo drops would make it TOO EASY.



/thread





1: True, I'll give you only that



2: Yes, there are more Zombies: BUT YOU CAN'T KILL THEM SO EASILY, CAN YOU?. And..."Insta-Kill"?, Good luck getting that on Later rounds



3: Wall Guns become inneffective later on, Plus, How are you going to get back to the wall where you got the gun From to get More ammo?. You'll get easily surrounded and: Game over Screen.



4: We don't know that Spikemores will return, also, I did the same thing: I had an Upgraded RPK at round 34, Shot for the head and it still took loads of bullets to take that Zombie down.



Plus,at Later rounds, I doudt you'd take the time to Line up your shots towards the Head while Zombies are surrounding you.



Also, "Constant Ammo Drops" isn't true. As I've stated.



/thread.
spartanmastah
Likes: 0
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎02-01-2011

Studios