Zombies rounds not registerd only points

Black Ops forum

Cant get the rounds right when i get ferther in the rounds

Can anyone tell me how i can fix this problem? i played 2 times above 30. 1 is 38 en the other one was 35 and both are not registered. it shows 30 but its an older score. please help me?
ClaSsiC-JunDi
6 REPLIES 6

ClaSsiC-JunDi wrote:

Cant get the rounds right when i get ferther in the rounds

Can anyone tell me how i can fix this problem? i played 2 times above 30. 1 is 38 en the other one was 35 and both are not registered. it shows 30 but its an older score. please help me?

if its on solo it wont register and if not i had something like that got to level 28 registered then 2 days later it said level 14
theraven_
for the 1000th time, the highscore is based on your all times best points

if you got lvl 30 - 30000 points - 300 kills

and you beat your kills or level but not your score it wont register

if you get lvl 25 - 40000 points - 200 kills afterwards, THAT will be your new highscore, new level AND new kills

so yeah you can go down on your best level or kills, it makes perfect sense and is a good system to avoid noobs bragging with their 'high level' achieved through the major help/revive of better teammates
braincell
allright m8 thank you for your comment. i will try to beat them both at once. but still think its strange that my points and kills get registered but not the level. ill try both and see if it helps.
ClaSsiC-JunDi
you're welcome, i've seen enough posts about this and it took a while before i figured it out myself. If you get better highscore (POINTS) and it still doesn't upgrade your all-time best then you may want to make a new post regarding your issue.

Otherwise remember what i pointed out: only better points register (and OVERWRITE best current level AND kills) your current stats.
braincell
Thats not always the case i reached round 35 (32 is my record on the leaderboards) and my previous high score was 173k and i ended up on 334k but still no update on my round.

Something is definately wrong with the leaderboards.
endo1308
Highlighted

braincell wrote:

for the 1000th time, the highscore is based on your all times best points

if you got lvl 30 - 30000 points - 300 kills

and you beat your kills or level but not your score it wont register

if you get lvl 25 - 40000 points - 200 kills afterwards, THAT will be your new highscore, new level AND new kills

so yeah you can go down on your best level or kills, it makes perfect sense and is a good system to avoid noobs bragging with their 'high level' achieved through the major help/revive of better teammates

Braincell, you have obviously never had this problem. It has absolutely nothing to do with your highscore or kill count for that matter.

My best score of round 28 was replaced bout 2 weeks ago by round 23. In the meantime I have beaten this score many times, 24, 26, 28, 29, 30 and my best of 32 which drove me crazy when it didn't update. The high score updated as it is my best high score to date but round survived didn't update and seems permanently stuck at 23.

Just to be clear, getting to round 32 with the high score and kill count are the best I have ever done. Round survived is still stuck at 23.

This is a real problem and not a few people getting confused about what actually causes leaderboards to update.

Round 23 is a shit score and easy to beat. I have beaten round 23 with 3 people, with 4 people, in public match, in private match, being downed when game ended, being the last to survive. Any combination you can think of basically.

It is permanently stuck at 23, why..? I don't have a clue but it has nothing to do with your high score.
Zombie_Addict

Studios