activision or treyarch email?

Black Ops forum

Can some1 post it or tell me where i can find it? i really want to hit them up about all of these stuff for ps3
SSgtjoker
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
BUMP
SSgtjoker
best place is twitter and contact david vahn. JD_2020 is just a little xbox prick
nommy124

hey treyarch i would like diamond camo because its really hard on ps3 for snipers i only have two snipers left but my problem is bloodthirstys i try but annoyed the blood thirsty are hard please give to my psn GANGSTER123e4 please

tumut44353444444444

Hi I'm having trouble accessing any of the characters 1st special abilities in bo4 I get the message that its ready but nothing happens, however I can access their second ability ie Torque's radioactive shield but not his razor wire is this just a glitch, I've tried changing controllers even a different bo4 disk but neither of this solves the problem any ideas.

MercenaryP90

Why is our pings jumping so bad can u answer that? Why is the hit detection so bad can u answer that? Why is the time to kill so bad in the game can u answer that? Why are u allowing these cheating people use mods in this game can u answer that? To all my questions no because u want to have people spend there money on map packs and extra items from your store but not enough servers out here to compensate for the game play. Now your giving nubby god mode. My kd is high but this game play is garbage now. I hope slugge hummer makes a game to shut Activision down it's all about the money not about the gamers. U guys love people when they cheat. But forbidden if somebody hacks your systems

Then it's a issue. Get your game right or shut it down, your bunch of ripped off company

fishingman777
Black out turned to trash all the nubs got God mod
fishingman777

Mir würde am 27.11.2018 um 22:00 Uhr der online Zugang verwert ob wohl ich nur normal gespielt habe ich würde mich freuen wen sie mir den online Zugang geben würden.

Mit freundlichen 

Grüßen Joel najmann

xX_SQEEZZE_Xx
They don't really make it public and advise you to start a new topic/message on activision.com in which you must create an account for and they actually do respond within 24 hrs but to give you a heads up....... their responses seem automated and don't provide much info you didn't know already.
deejdave1983
Best is to call Activision customer support. They will create a report and submit it. Once enough reports are generated it is forwarded to get attention.
dedicatedserver

Studios