add wii speak

Black Ops forum

Add wii speak to talk with other players and bring killcam to wii.
none_ur_bisnuis
34 REPLIES 34
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
Wii Speak- I'd rather not...

Killcam- Wii can't handle it.
Da_Guy
Wii speak would be an great attachment and the wii could handle a killcam
koolboy747
do you seriously want wii speak all we would hear is 5 year olds whining about how they just got owned people bitching about noob tubers and glitchers. wii speak could be usefull for clan wars and stuff but it would also annoy the hell out of people, im fine with using skype or team speak for the time being. also wouldnt adding wii speak add even more lagg to this lagg fest we have all come to enjoy
dowtatno
This topic has already been posted. Please either use the search function or just add your opinion to another thread with the same topic.
AnOnYmOUs324
I understand what you mean but you can always mute peopl out. the only reason i want it is because you can talk to your team or clan and it will make the friend code thing faster
none_ur_bisnuis
Dude chill with wii speak. All it will do is cause lag. Use skype or team speak. I really don't want annoying 5 yr olds complaining about how I owned them. Plus putting in a kill cam would take away from other components of the game, such as zombies or more players
Sniper16
Yeah i dont want wii speak if it takes away from the game im just sayin if they could add it would be good
none_ur_bisnuis
I do like the idea but, it would ruin the game by having all these people whining and such.
radioactive_ele
well the conduit did it and i dont remember a lag so it should be no prob
smooth27

Studios