add wii speak

Black Ops forum

in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
its called muting
BlkOpsFan4ever
Likes: 0
Posts: 64
Registered: ‎18-05-2010
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
well little kids are in xbox live their annoying and it has voice chat and thatz why u go into a party chat with you friends or juzt deal with it i wanna be able to talk to my friends not just know their online cuz i mine aswell play with random people in that case since im not speakin to anyone
smooth27
Likes: 0
Posts: 595
Registered: ‎15-07-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
thats true too
smooth27
Likes: 0
Posts: 595
Registered: ‎15-07-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
as long as we can mute the lil kids and it doesnt cause to much lagg i say lets do it but if its between wii speak and zombies they better go with zombies
dowtatno
Likes: 19
Posts: 4054
Registered: ‎12-08-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

none ur bisnuiss wrote:

 

I understand what you mean but you can always mute peopl out. the only reason i want it is because you can talk to your team or clan and it will make the friend code thing faster





I have MW2 on PS3 and end up muting at least 3/4 of the people cause they are so damn annoying.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

Da Guy wrote:

 

none ur bisnuiss wrote:

 

I understand what you mean but you can always mute peopl out. the only reason i want it is because you can talk to your team or clan and it will make the friend code thing faster





I have MW2 on PS3 and end up muting at least 3/4 of the people cause they are so damn annoying.







Exactly. I would rather spend my time playing the game, than spend it muting people. Perhaps a better option if Wii speak is included would be the ability to choose who you hear, instead of having to hear everyone, and then mute them.



If I were in a game with a bunch of randoms and one or two clan mates, the clan mates are the only ones i would wan to communicate with.

kweagle
Likes: 30
Posts: 4802
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

as long as we can mute the lil kids and it doesnt cause to much lagg i say lets do it but if its between wii speak and zombies they better go with zombies







nah cus i hated people who didnt have their mic on cuz they would do their own thing and zombies itz all about team work and stratigizing
smooth27
Likes: 0
Posts: 595
Registered: ‎15-07-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

smooth27 wrote:

 

DOWTATNO wrote:

 

as long as we can mute the lil kids and it doesnt cause to much lagg i say lets do it but if its between wii speak and zombies they better go with zombies







nah cus i hated people who didnt have their mic on cuz they would do their own thing and zombies itz all about team work and stratigizing





On the first map, you went through the top floor to the room with the mystery box in it, never opening the HELP door.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis


@ Da Guy and Kweagle

You think thats bad, the worse type of players that you could meet up with are who I call the "critics". If you do something they cant do such as a 360, drop shot, etc than its deemed it a lucky kill. They criticize you and spas out if they get killed and say that the person who killed them "sucks" or is a "camper". There are other examples but I know many of you guys have encounter people such as this. They just dont see cod as a game and are extremely competitive in a negative way

AnOnYmOUs324
Likes: 0
Posts: 6092
Registered: ‎18-12-2009
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

Anonymous24 wrote:

 



@ Da Guy and Kweagle

You think thats bad, the worse type of players that you could meet up with are who I call the "critics". If you do something they cant do such as a 360, drop shot, etc than its deemed it a lucky kill. They criticize you and spas out if they get killed and say that the person who killed them "sucks" or is a "camper". There are other examples but I know many of you guys have encounter people such as this. They just dont see cod as a game and are extremely competitive in a negative way





Actually, I remember having my mic on, said something, and was told by some 10 year old kid to "Shut the F*** Up"



I didn't do anything.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009

Studios