add wii speak

Black Ops forum

in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
Wow at all of you who say "little kids will annoy you, it will cause lag so if you want to talk use skype" first of all there is a MUTE OPTION!!!! and i really don't think it will be Wii Speak with random people... it most likely would be Wii Speak with Friends, so if you have someone who is annoying you just why do you have them as a friend! and remember... you can mute people! Second, for the people who say to use skype because Wii Speak will cause lag...(NO)you guys seriously dont know... Skype can cause lag too!

And about the Killcams idk, iv heard from treyarch that the wii doesnt have enought RAM to support it.
gmo808

GMO808 wrote:

Wow at all of you who say "little kids will annoy you, it will cause lag so if you want to talk use skype" first of all there is a MUTE OPTION!!!! and i really don't think it will be Wii Speak with random people... it most likely would be Wii Speak with Friends, so if you have someone who is annoying you just why do you have them as a friend! and remember... you can mute people! Second, for the people who say to use skype because Wii Speak will cause lag...(NO)you guys seriously dont know... Skype can cause lag too!

And about the Killcams idk, iv heard from treyarch that the wii doesnt have enought RAM to support it.

We knew about killcam, and friends chat in The Conduit absolutely failed.
Da_Guy

Da Guy wrote:

GMO808 wrote:

We knew about killcam, and friends chat in The Conduit absolutely failed.

but they didnt have party chats and if they add this element to black ops on wii it will work juzt fine
smooth27

GMO808 wrote:

Have you considered that if those children were mature enough or at least were taught the right discipline we wouldnt have to go to plan B and mute. Many of the immature children are at the age to have the common sense on what to say to other people. Ive played with people below the recommended age that actually display such maturity and actually play the game as well as choose their words wisely. Have you considered that option?
AnOnYmOUs324

Anonymous24 wrote:

GMO808 wrote:

Have you considered that if those children were mature enough or at least were taught the right discipline we wouldnt have to go to plan B and mute. Many of the immature children are at the age to have the common sense on what to say to other people. Ive played with people below the recommended age that actually display such maturity and actually play the game as well as choose their words wisely. Have you considered that option?

I think everyone has hoped a day such as this would come, but after a few short seconds of hope, I think we can safely agree that this day will never come. Agreed that some kids are old enough to be expected to be reasonably mature, but they're still too young to understand that age restrictions are there for a reason. As for playing kids and those who are under the recommended age and displaying maturity, I congratulate their parents and them, but I've only ever come across a small cluster.
BB231
I totally agree BB. :wink:
keysersoze_
While the majority of players may never read forums, the ones that do and play this game on the Wii know they have other options such as Teamspeak and/or Skype for communication. Now personally, I do not know how Wii speak works, so I only draw experience form the PS3. Using the "mute" option is a waste of time. People change games all the time (moving in and out of the lobby), and you spend more time muting immaturity, then changeing items in your custom class, or looking at challenges.

I saw this at the IW forums... plenty of topics created on how someone raises their child (because of how they talk online to others)opposed to topics covering gameplay.

Please... no Wii speak...I'm telling ya....that's what will happen. I would rather see something else in the program.
asystole

Anonymous24 wrote:

GMO808 wrote:

no one dont really have to worry because you can just talk to your friends and the kids that are like 7 8 9 wont swear and stuff cause thier moms will get mad and wii speak is some thing you have on top of your tv and most people have it in the middle of thier living room so the little kids wont be yelling well maybe something like "What the f*** you noob all you do is camp you a** you cant play you got lucky "They wont be screeamin that in the middle of thier living rooms
none_ur_bisnuis

none ur bisnuiss wrote:

Anonymous24 wrote:

no one dont really have to worry because you can just talk to your friends and the kids that are like 7 8 9 wont swear and stuff cause thier moms will get mad and wii speak is some thing you have on top of your tv and most people have it in the middle of thier living room so the little kids wont be yelling well maybe something like "What the f*** you noob all you do is camp you a** you cant play you got lucky "They wont be screeamin that in the middle of thier living rooms[/quote]

It is hard to take you serious when you can't even spell a simple word like business. Since this is a game that is marketed towards the over 18 crowd, I hope that there aren't alot of 7, 8, & 9 year olds playing. What does happen is that alot of 12-16 year olds do play and their parents trust them enough to expect them to be civil when conversing with adults. Unfortunately they majority of them don't know how to be civil and interact with adults in an appropriate manner. The reason wii speak would be a failure is that adults don't want to listen to children talk about their first pimple or pubic hair or be verbally abused by a disrespectful punk kid who didn't get enough spankings at an earlier age. If more of you children had respect for one another or adults in general then there would be no problem, but unfortunately you think that since you can't see the other person it is ok to call them vile names and talk straight sh!t about their mothers (most of the guys that I roll with have mother well over 60).
godsmack_theori
honestly wii speak could work if people were not immature and people didn't take this game seriously, your always going to have people who think there better then they are talking smack and its most likely going to be a younger person. until a day comes when people of all ages can act in a mature way and people learn not to take video games seriously that will be the day when any type of in game voice chat will be an asset instead of an annoyance
dowtatno

Studios