add wii speak

Black Ops forum

in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

DOWTATNO wrote:

do you seriously want wii speak all we would hear is 5 year olds whining about how they just got owned people bitching about noob tubers and glitchers. wii speak could be usefull for clan wars and stuff but it would also annoy the hell out of people, im fine with using skype or team speak for the time being. also wouldnt adding wii speak add even more lagg to this lagg fest we have all come to enjoy

Is that so different from XBox360 and PS3???

I mean it may add some lagg but but so what?
besty007

Besty007 wrote:

DOWTATNO wrote:

do you seriously want wii speak all we would hear is 5 year olds whining about how they just got owned people bitching about noob tubers and glitchers. wii speak could be usefull for clan wars and stuff but it would also annoy the hell out of people, im fine with using skype or team speak for the time being. also wouldnt adding wii speak add even more lagg to this lagg fest we have all come to enjoy

so what to more lagg are you kidding me the lagg is the reason alot of people find this game unplayable, if they add wii speak to this game and it has more lagg then mwr then this game will be unplayable and alot of people would probably switch systems
dowtatno

DOWTATNO wrote:

Besty007 wrote:

DOWTATNO wrote:

so what to more lagg are you kidding me the lagg is the reason alot of people find this game unplayable, if they add wii speak to this game and it has more lagg then mwr then this game will be unplayable and alot of people would probably switch systems

yea, the lag is pretty bad, but to those people talking about annoying people, like i said before, i think wii speak will only be used for friends not random players, and if you didnt want to use wii speak or hear anyone using wii speak there could be a option were it mutes everyone and turns your wii speak off if you have one...
gmo808
Let me add this:

I don't know if this is in Wii speak, but on the PS3 do you how many times I have to mute players (adults or kids), who just play music and don't say a word? Some make sounds just to be funny. I am assuming you can do the same with Wii speak. Do you really want the headache? Again, mute them? Good luck with that... it will be a disease.
asystole

Da Guy wrote:

Wii Speak- I'd rather not...

Killcam- Wii can't handle it.

Wtf do you mean, wii cant handle it?

wii speak would be great, why to ps3 and xbow get to be the only ones with mics?
CODwii_FTW

Studios