Black Ops forum

anyone heard if treyarch's gonna fix the weekend warrior and bar badges? sometime this year? should be easy u would think

i guess i dont care too much about it just curious
KIEFDONG
18 REPLIES 18
No I haven't heard anything but I do have an idea about it. I feel like they are waiting for the cp tournament to be overwith then they will do something. It seems it has done this to ps3 and xbox so they might figure its going to do it to pc too, and don't want to fix it all over again after the pc tourament. I could be wrong, it is just my guess.
Savy--
No idea man.

Just wait.
rawr-XD
Im waiting too...............
Tres200

Savy-- wrote:

No I haven't heard anything but I do have an idea about it. I feel like they are waiting for the cp tournament to be overwith then they will do something. It seems it has done this to ps3 and xbox so they might figure its going to do it to pc too, and don't want to fix it all over again after the pc tourament. I could be wrong, it is just my guess.

good thinking that sounds like a good guess
KIEFDONG

Savy-- wrote:

You can't link the PC to the website.
GhostSquad

Savy-- wrote:

lololol you said cp
NoobScan

KIEFDONG wrote:

anyone heard if treyarch's gonna fix the weekend warrior and bar badges? sometime this year? should be easy u would think

It's not as easy as you think. It is hard to connect hundreds of servers collecting millions of pieces of information to a single Website just for a single badge. So don't get your panties in a bunch because you will get it sooner or later.
majorrodriguez

MajorRodriguez wrote:

KIEFDONG wrote:

It's not as easy as you think. It is hard to connect hundreds of servers collecting millions of pieces of information to a single Website just for a single badge. So don't get your panties in a bunch because you will get it sooner or later.

cant read well can you
KIEFDONG
-yawn- i didnt get prez badge....i already got meh BAR badge. i didnt even have to play. i already had my 150 kills stacked in a stockpile in my ps3 attic.
nimblekid76

Studios