average KD?

Black Ops forum

What would you consider an "average" KD? I've heard many opinions on this, and i can never find an agreeable answer. I used to think about 1.00 was it, but if you look at every player's combat record in your lobby, usually you will only find 2-4 people with KD's above 1 (well, that's just from my observations).

But anyways, now I'd say about .80, what do you think?
ArkansasBoy
37 REPLIES 37
in reply to ArkansasBoy
.95-1.05

(Suicides, and dashboards. If two players dashboard in a game, or a team for example, the deaths get thrown off.)
POKEE-MANZ
in reply to POKEE-MANZ

Sounds like a reasonable number to me. Though may not be the actually average for the players in the game.

trialstardragon Level 70
in reply to ArkansasBoy
ya i heard its around .8
codyw7
in reply to ArkansasBoy
1. For every kill there's a death, and vice-versa.
darkshadow56
in reply to ArkansasBoy
I usually see foks with a .65 to about .95 for the most part in TDM lobby leaderboards. Once in a great while I see someone over 2.5, but for the most part the high is usually 1.5 and the low is usually .4 or so making .90 the ballpark average I guess.
BeefiestAk
in reply to ArkansasBoy

ArkansasBoy wrote:

What would you consider an "average" KD? I've heard many opinions on this, and i can never find an agreeable answer. I used to think about 1.00 was it, but if you look at every player's combat record in your lobby, usually you will only find 2-4 people with KD's above 1 (well, that's just from my observations).

The real average is 1. Just because someone dashboards doesn't mean they didn't get any deaths, it just means it doesn't show up.
WesTheDuck
in reply to ArkansasBoy

WesTheDuck wrote:

ArkansasBoy wrote:

The real average is 1. Just because someone dashboards doesn't mean they didn't get any deaths, it just means it doesn't show up.

But you do have to take suicides in for account. So I would estimate between .90-.95.
tarallo1
Highlighted
in reply to WesTheDuck

My kd is 1.75 atm, its all in walking the right paths from the start of the game, know where your enemy will pop up even before they do!😊

Rubenhessi053
in reply to ArkansasBoy
what i would really like to see is a distribution curve for K/D's
cy7s

Studios