black ops problems

Black Ops forum

black ops problems

please fix the multiplayer for the playstation now! i havent been able to get into a single game all day or if i did the server disconnects and things like that and everytime it says game beginning in.... it freezes at 0 and i cant get into a game. black ops multiplayer is terrible for the ps3 and i paided $60 for this game so i would like to be able to play it im tired of waiting on this your almost worst than infinity ward
ps3gamer8787
4 REPLIES

Re: black ops problems

in reply to ps3gamer8787
QUIT MAKING THESE POINTLESS TOPICS! TREYARCH IS OBVIOUSLY WORKING ON IT AFTER SEEING 500+ TOPICS LIKE THIS A F*CKEN DAY!! THE MORE TIMES YOU COMPLAIN WON'T MAKE THE FIX COME ANY FASTER!!!!
Mehoe

in reply to ps3gamer8787

Mehoe wrote:

QUIT MAKING THESE POINTLESS TOPICS! TREYARCH IS OBVIOUSLY WORKING ON IT AFTER SEEING 500+ TOPICS LIKE THIS A F*CKEN DAY!! THE MORE TIMES YOU COMPLAIN WON'T MAKE THE FIX COME ANY FASTER!!!!

+1

Well, exception for me, I posted a similar topic, I am a new PS3 user. Smiley Tongue
sushi_

in reply to ps3gamer8787

Mehoe wrote:

So...what are you trying to say?

Maybe you stop reading these posts before you give yourself a stroke or embolism
CplArcane

in reply to ps3gamer8787

CplArcane wrote:

Mehoe wrote:

So...what are you trying to say?

Maybe you stop reading these posts before you give yourself a stroke or embolism

Caps lock was stuck haha
Mehoe

Studios