breast reduction

Black Ops forum

in reply to Phs70football
If you read this whole post from the start you can see it taking a wrong turn somewhereSmiley Happy It got kinda weird for a minute there! But if ya got small ones be proud! If they are too big and hurt, get em fixed and be proud!
FudBoss

FudBoss wrote:

If you read this whole post from the start you can see it taking a wrong turn somewhereSmiley Happy It got kinda weird for a minute there! But if ya got small ones be proud! If they are too big and hurt, get em fixed and be proud!

I'm glad i do !!

because my mum had breast cancer,but then it went away but now its back !!!
Australian_Hell
Sorry to hear that..hope she gets well soon!
FudBoss

FudBoss wrote:

Sorry to hear that..hope she gets well soon!

shes ok,but i live with my dad i never see her !!!
Australian_Hell

Dont_Shoot_me23 wrote:

FudBoss wrote:

I'm glad i do !!

Wow, thats sad

And i dont get the overall point of this thread now that i think about it. It doesnt matter what size breasts a girl has. They have to be nice, talented, fun, interesting people for me to like them. I couldnt care less about breast size.
Eeyore114
I'm glad i do !!

because my mum had breast cancer,but then it went away but now its back !!! [/quote]

Wow, thats sad

And i dont get the overall point of this thread now that i think about it. It doesnt matter what size breasts a girl has. They have to be nice, talented, fun, interesting people for me to like them. I couldnt care less about breast size.[/quote]

Thank you,Didnt anyone tell you size dont matter !!!

lol
Australian_Hell
i am not flirting -;.- its a conversation nothing else as far as i know unless somethings being hidden from me.
HabsFan4Life

Habs#1fan wrote:

i am not flirting -;.- its a conversation nothing else as far as i know unless somethings being hidden from me.

i didnt think you was !!!
Australian_Hell

Habs#1fan wrote:

JK. I was trying to be irritating
Eeyore114

Eeyore114 wrote:

Dont_Shoot_me23 wrote:

FudBoss wrote:

I'm glad i do !!

Wow, thats sad

And i dont get the overall point of this thread now that i think about it. It doesnt matter what size breasts a girl has. They have to be nice, talented, fun, interesting people for me to like them. I couldnt care less about breast size.

X2

and i agree, this thread has taken a wrong turn somewhere..
Trinity30_

Studios