error server black ops zombie

Black Ops forum

when I try to enter the zombei mode it tells me the nkn server is currently available try again or go to callofduty.com/blackops/status for more information what I can do is 3 days ago that does so 
WoKsEr
6 REPLIES 6

Same here, they shut the servers down, nobody know the real reason, but it could very well be because they're not making enough money anmyore from the game anymore.

A real update would be nice

BCI1990

I have the same problem please fix it.

UCD_281642228313GKfhtJwknTFyMSj

What shall we do in that situation.

I think all community should stay against this decision about shutting zombie servers down.

It's simply unfair, right?

Romero33
when I try to enter the zombei mode it tells me the nkn server is currently available try again or go to callofduty.com/blackops/status for more information what I can do is 2 days ago that does so 
Cury-Zombies

same, please fix it! i just bought the game yesterday because i wanted to play zombies with my friends and now i can't even play it? ...

Mirades

I have the same problem. I click multiplayer and it says connecting then it says the servers are unavibale right now. Same with zombies. I completaly uninstalled and deleted all my black ops stuff in steam apps - common & it still says error cleanmaster

Shopify

Studios