forum rankings

Black Ops forum

GoldonArRow wrote:

 

If you have no life and post on the internet a lot you'll get these sexy ranks...







This
Mark_666SKFL
Likes: 7
Posts: 3286
Registered: ‎16-12-2008

GoldonArRow wrote:

 

If you have no life and post on the internet a lot you'll get these sexy ranks...



Hot damn... true dat!
majorrodriguez
Likes: 16
Posts: 14979
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

GoldonArRow wrote:

 

If you have no life and post on the internet a lot you'll get these sexy ranks...



Hot damn... true dat!





I want that rank...it gets me hot!

Deleted User
Likes: 0
Posts: 0
I like my rank. I don't really like the next one up which is Darkshadows. So if I do get promoted which is soon I want to bypass it as quick as possible, Colonel here I come.
kotakid91
Likes: 4
Posts: 9471
Registered: ‎03-08-2011

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

GoldonArRow wrote:

 

If you have no life and post on the internet a lot you'll get these sexy ranks...



Hot damn... true dat!





I want that rank...it gets me hot!







I want your rank
Mark_666SKFL
Likes: 7
Posts: 3286
Registered: ‎16-12-2008

Kotakid91 wrote:

 

I like my rank. I don't really like the next one up which is Darkshadows. So if I do get promoted which is soon I want to bypass it as quick as possible, Colonel here I come.



I think colonel is the sexiest looking
lakers129
Likes: 2
Posts: 953
Registered: ‎20-03-2009

lakers129 wrote:

 

Kotakid91 wrote:

 

I like my rank. I don't really like the next one up which is Darkshadows. So if I do get promoted which is soon I want to bypass it as quick as possible, Colonel here I come.



I think colonel is the sexiest looking







LOL :sad:
GUN_FU_masta_ki
Likes: 0
Posts: 425
Registered: ‎06-08-2009

GUN FU masta killa wrote:

 

lakers129 wrote:

 

Kotakid91 wrote:

 

I like my rank. I don't really like the next one up which is Darkshadows. So if I do get promoted which is soon I want to bypass it as quick as possible, Colonel here I come.



I think colonel is the sexiest looking







LOL :sad:





aww
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008
aww

I don't need any of your sympathy... :sad:
GUN_FU_masta_ki
Likes: 0
Posts: 425
Registered: ‎06-08-2009

GUN FU masta killa wrote:

 

aww

I don't need any of your sympathy... :sad:





that makes me cry even more
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681
Registered: ‎31-10-2008

Studios