getting paid to play this game

Black Ops forum

I have heard there are many ways to get paid to play this game.....i would love to get paid to play this game and i do believe i am difinatly good enough to do so...so can anyone help me figure out how you can? I know about tournaments and stuff but i thought there were other ways....
mnhockey14
25 REPLIES 25
wots your stats ?
DeiTy_of_CoD
um 3.14 K/D 2.10 W/L ranked like 150 in TDM
mnhockey14
MLG/Gamebattles.....Gamersaloon.com.......all kinds of leagues and LANs all over the country do some research.
I_I_NEWMAN_I_I
um alright ill check it out....i guess....any others please mention
mnhockey14

mnhockey14 wrote:

um 3.14 K/D 2.10 W/L ranked like 150 in TDM

Smiley Surprised
DeiTy_of_CoD

mnhockey14 wrote:

I have heard there are many ways to get paid to play this game.....i would love to get paid to play this game and i do believe i am difinatly good enough to do so...so can anyone help me figure out how you can? I know about tournaments and stuff but i thought there were other ways....

Maybe a handful of people playing BLOPS are actually making money via tournaments. It truely does involve a huge amount of practice and dedication to maintain your level and keep you reflexes sharp. Everyone want to believe they could do the same but chances are that's just a pipe dream. Getting paid to play video games is a myth, please focus on real life so I don't have to pay your welfare.
Trout_19

Trout 19 wrote:

mnhockey14 wrote:

Maybe a handful of people playing BLOPS are actually making money via tournaments. It truely does involve a huge amount of practice and dedication to maintain your level and keep you reflexes sharp. Everyone want to believe they could do the same but chances are that's just a pipe dream. Getting paid to play video games is a myth, please focus on real life so I don't have to pay your welfare.

DeiTy_of_CoD
im not gonna lie funny comment.....i do have 2 jobs dont have to worry bout welfare lol...but i do like this video game, and in my mind am really good at it....ive seen ppl that like make videos on youtube and wat not and get paid for it and my stats are just as good if not better.......i would love to know how to get involved
mnhockey14

mnhockey14 wrote:

im not gonna lie funny comment.....i do have 2 jobs dont have to worry bout welfare lol...but i do like this video game, and in my mind am really good at it....ive seen ppl that like make videos on youtube and wat not and get paid for it and my stats are just as good if not better.......i would love to know how to get involved

sponsors. Gather a big enough community of subscibers on youtube and get like 300000 views each vid then you will probz get sponsored
DeiTy_of_CoD

Studios