getting paid to play this game

Black Ops forum

alright thanks for the help guys......i will try some of this out..
mnhockey14

mnhockey14 wrote:

um 3.14 K/D 2.10 W/L ranked like 150 in TDM

How is your W/L only 2.10 with a K/D 3.14? I'm calling dashboarder or camper.

When you dash you get a loss but preserve your KD... oops I guess I dont need to explain that to you, you already know.
NRN_CHAOS

mnhockey14 wrote:

im not gonna lie funny comment.....i do have 2 jobs dont have to worry bout welfare lol...but i do like this video game, and in my mind am really good at it....ive seen ppl that like make videos on youtube and wat not and get paid for it and my stats are just as good if not better.......i would love to know how to get involved

No one making BLOPS youtube videos is making a profit from that. Who is investing in that? Best chance for success would be playing competatively and getting noticed by dominating the competition. There was a guy on the TV show Xplay called Tom Taylor (cheese name Tsquared). He was a beast at Halo and got himself noticed/pciked up. Extremely rare but I guess it could happen. Consider that travel costs, time invested (practice/tournaments) and it starts adding up. Plus, unless you are FFA ninja, you'll need a team and that will multiply the cost x 6. I always hear the name Sandy Ravage mentioned around and about, watched a few of his videos and he is a nasty player, but not sure if he makes any serious cash. To make this worht the time, I'd say you need to pull $75,000-$100,000 a year. Otherwise a real job is better b/c video games don't come with health insurance, lol.
Trout_19

NRN CHAOS wrote:

mnhockey14 wrote:

When you dash you get a loss but preserve your KD... oops I guess I dont need to explain that to you, you already know.

jealous?

i have a 4.50Kd with a 1.80 W/L

but i also have close to 50000 kills so if I dashboard how could i possibly have that much kills?

Its called playing on your own in an objective gametype and kill whoring...
DeiTy_of_CoD

NRN CHAOS wrote:

mnhockey14 wrote:

how would i camp if im ranked 150 in world??? i dont play with many friends....it seems as if you play with a party your room will die out or it will b hard to find one so i dont like to...ussaully play alone for that reason....wats a dashboarder? dont accually no
mnhockey14

DeiTy of CoD wrote:

NRN CHAOS wrote:

mnhockey14 wrote:

jealous?

but i also have close to 50000 kills so if I dashboard how could i possibly have that much kills?

Its called playing on your own in an objective gametype and kill whoring...

I dont respect anyone with a W/L under 2. With a 4.50 how could you not accidently have at least a 2? I play TDM by myself all the time and have a better than 2 W/L.
NRN_CHAOS

mnhockey14 wrote:

NRN CHAOS wrote:

mnhockey14 wrote:

how would i camp if im ranked 150 in world??? i dont play with many friends....it seems as if you play with a party your room will die out or it will b hard to find one so i dont like to...ussaully play alone for that reason....wats a dashboarder? dont accually no

dashboarder is a person that quits the game when they are doing bad. I hate those ppl cuz it usually leads to host migration or disconnection.
dakillas24
When you dash you get a loss but preserve your KD... oops I guess I dont need to explain that to you, you already know.[/quote]

jealous?

Its called playing on your own in an objective gametype and kill whoring...[/quote]

I dont respect anyone with a W/L under 2. With a 4.50 how could you not accidently have at least a 2? I play TDM by myself all the time and have a better than 2 W/L.[/quote]

he said he plays objective based games.....so he camps B in domination or something of the sort with no intent on winning? im guessing idk.........
mnhockey14

mnhockey14 wrote:

NRN CHAOS wrote:

mnhockey14 wrote:

I play by myself too and still maintain a 2.75.
NRN_CHAOS
i find my 2.10 to b just fine....i cant help how my teamates do.....if im doing my job i guess it could just end up that way
mnhockey14

Studios