ideas for black ops

Black Ops forum

It seems like on the wii black ops page all there is is stuff that they should add in but there is no ideas or threads on the actual game so does any one have any ideas
none_ur_bisnuis
Likes: 0
Posts: 100
Registered: ‎23-05-2010
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME YET.

NO DETAILS HAVE BEEN RELEASED YET.



GIVE IT A F*CKING REST!!
powderslinger
Likes: 19
Posts: 12432
Registered: ‎21-09-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
I mean on the wii page all there is are threads on adding things like wii speak or whatever but they didnt put any thing they should add to the game and if you dont know what i mean look at the X box threads
none_ur_bisnuis
Likes: 0
Posts: 100
Registered: ‎23-05-2010
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

none ur bisnuiss wrote:

 

I mean on the wii page all there is are threads on adding things like wii speak or whatever but they didnt put any thing they should add to the game and if you dont know what i mean look at the X box threads



thats because this affects wii!!!!

put ideas on the general BO forums
heads
Likes: 2
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎19-07-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

Heads wrote:

 

none ur bisnuiss wrote:

 

I mean on the wii page all there is are threads on adding things like wii speak or whatever but they didnt put any thing they should add to the game and if you dont know what i mean look at the X box threads



thats because this affects wii!!!!

put ideas on the general BO forums





Well said... lol
gmo808
Likes: 0
Posts: 317
Registered: ‎22-09-2011
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis

powderslinger wrote:

 

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME YET.

NO DETAILS HAVE BEEN RELEASED YET.



GIVE IT A F*CKING REST!!





It's called giving ideas.
Da_Guy
Likes: 2
Posts: 3737
Registered: ‎27-02-2009
in reply to none_ur_bisnuis
need the info, so bad
ronik98
Likes: 0
Posts: 60
Registered: ‎25-01-2011

Studios