lets sing type that the 360 is Gay

Black Ops forum

cuz ps3 rules!! Smiley Tongue
WarLord4545
20 REPLIES 20
The Xbox 360 is a video game console, therein...an inanimate object. It cannot have a preference for the same "sex", it has no preferences and it has no sex for that matter.
Death8u4u
You're preaching to the choir. Go on the xbox forum and post this if you're looking for a real reaction.
UrbanLegend740

Death8u4u wrote:

The Xbox 360 is a video game console, therein...an inanimate object. It cannot have a preference for the same "sex", it has no preferences and it has no sex for that matter.

Some people would disagree.

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sunday-review/living/i-married-the-eiffel-tower-832519.html

E.g Her lol.
tommy_zoom

tommy_zoom wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sunday-review/living/i-married-the-eiffel-tower-832519.html

E.g Her lol.

All I can say in response is "Giggity".
Death8u4u

Death8u4u wrote:

tommy_zoom wrote:

E.g Her lol.

All I can say in response is "Giggity".

What's up Death!?

Gonna trade in Black Ops at somepoint this week, can't stand it anymore, the community make me want to slit my wrist vertically..

Who plays headquarters, without a mic, only to sit in a fucking corner the entire time not even trying to capture it, my team! That's who.

Every game mode is ruined by KDR douchebags.
Brian__

Brian.+ wrote:

What's up Death!?

Gonna trade in Black Ops at somepoint this week, can't stand it anymore, the community make me want to slit my wrist vertically..

Who plays headquarters, without a mic, only to sit in a **** corner the entire time not even trying to capture it, my team! That's who.

Sounds like a problem with your Friends List, not Black Ops.
blaisedad

BlaiseD wrote:

Brian.+ wrote:

What's up Death!?

Who plays headquarters, without a mic, only to sit in a **** corner the entire time not even trying to capture it, my team! That's who.

Sounds like a problem with your Friends List, not Black Ops.

Friends list? It's fine, plenty of people to play with, but the game itself is impossible to play by yourself, for some reason, this game is flooded with down right retards... It's a simply concept, capture the big box and defend it. NOT SIT IN A FUCKING CORNER GETTING YOUR FUCKING KILLSTREAKS. God damn I am so fucking mad, there is no way people are this god damn stupid? It's every god damn mode, Domination, Demolition, Headquarters, Search, Capture, they are all fucked, to many fuck ups that don't know how to play.

Killzone, are you almost here?
Brian__

Brian.+ wrote:

What's up Death!?

Working on getting the platinum trophy for Two Worlds 2 and being hated for pointing out incorrect statements made by Killzone 3 fanboys telling me I'm a Treyarch fanboy apparently...

And I wouldn't know how the community is any more, haven't been able to play more than 2 matches without my console freezing so I've stopped trying lol...got my platinum for Black Ops so I can pretty much retire at this point any way.

Waiting on Dynasty Warriors 7 at the moment and still hunting down a job too...

What else is up with you other than your CoD Genocide plans?
Death8u4u

Death8u4u wrote:

Brian.+ wrote:

What's up Death!?

Working on getting the platinum trophy for Two Worlds 2 and being hated for pointing out incorrect statements made by Killzone 3 fanboys telling me I'm a Treyarch fanboy apparently...

And I wouldn't know how the community is any more, haven't been able to play more than 2 matches without my console freezing so I've stopped trying lol...got my platinum for Black Ops so I can pretty much retire at this point any way.

Waiting on Dynasty Warriors 7 at the moment and still hunting down a job too...

What else is up with you other than your CoD Genocide plans?

Just waiting on Killzone to have a break from CoD.

Next week I have to start doing Army PT again.... God that won't be fun... Oh well, I have to run today as well....
Brian__

Studios