lets sing type that the 360 is Gay

Black Ops forum

Brian.+ wrote:

 



Friends list? It's fine, plenty of people to play with, but the game itself is impossible to play by yourself, for some reason, this game is flooded with down right retards... It's a simply concept, capture the big box and defend it. NOT SIT IN A **** CORNER GETTING YOUR **** KILLSTREAKS. God damn I am so **** mad, there is no way people are this god damn stupid? It's every god damn mode, Domination, Demolition, Headquarters, Search, Capture, they are all ****, to many **** ups that don't know how to play.



Killzone, are you almost here?



If you're playing team-based and/or objective game types, by yourself, you are basically asking for the problems you are getting so mad about.

If you're by yourself, you are better off playing FFA, obviously.

If your Friends List is fine, why is it so hard to find a capable team that doesn't just whore for kill streaks the whole match.



Works for me on both 360 and PS3.





Also, Death, too bad you're on PSN, I'd like to have some more friends with Two Worlds 2. Great game so far.
blaisedad
Likes: 2
Posts: 2676
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

Brian.+ wrote:

 

Just waiting on Killzone to have a break from CoD.



Next week I have to start doing Army PT again.... God that won't be fun... Oh well, I have to run today as well....





If I can get a job by that time I'll probably pick it up just for the co-op campaign and single player campaign...Multiplayer doesn't interest me in the slightest, getting tired of companies that release games with multiplayer that has 2 modes *glares at EA and DICE*.
Death8u4u
Likes: 1
Posts: 7638
Registered: ‎26-09-2010

Death8u4u wrote:

 

Brian.+ wrote:

 

Just waiting on Killzone to have a break from CoD.



Next week I have to start doing Army PT again.... God that won't be fun... Oh well, I have to run today as well....





If I can get a job by that time I'll probably pick it up just for the co-op campaign and single player campaign...Multiplayer doesn't interest me in the slightest, getting tired of companies that release games with multiplayer that has 2 modes *glares at EA and DICE*.





It doesn't have 2 modes? Lol...
Brian__
Likes: 2
Posts: 5740
Registered: ‎18-07-2008

BlaiseD wrote:

 

Also, Death, too bad you're on PSN, I'd like to have some more friends with Two Worlds 2. Great game so far.





Aye, was a nice game to fill the RPG void I've had for awhile now lol. Wish the online was a bit more populated though...have a trophy to gain for online that I cannot get with my one friend who has the game, require 4 people minimum for it.
Death8u4u
Likes: 1
Posts: 7638
Registered: ‎26-09-2010

Brian.+ wrote:

 

It doesn't have 2 modes? Lol...





Last I checked that's all it had. Botzone doesn't really count, that's just an offline version of the online. Even if it has a few more, that's still not enough to liven up the online for me...just a few simple game modes aren't enough to hold over my attention for all that long.
Death8u4u
Likes: 1
Posts: 7638
Registered: ‎26-09-2010

BlaiseD wrote:

 

Brian.+ wrote:

 



What's up Death!?



Gonna trade in Black Ops at somepoint this week, can't stand it anymore, the community make me want to slit my wrist vertically..



Who plays headquarters, without a mic, only to sit in a **** corner the entire time not even trying to capture it, my team! That's who.



Every game mode is ruined by KDR douchebags.



Sounds like a problem with your Friends List, not Black Ops.





I was thinking the same thing. Get new friends. If you can!!
qfullmer
Likes: 0
Posts: 754
Registered: ‎16-12-2010

Death8u4u wrote:

 

BlaiseD wrote:

 

Also, Death, too bad you're on PSN, I'd like to have some more friends with Two Worlds 2. Great game so far.





Aye, was a nice game to fill the RPG void I've had for awhile now lol. Wish the online was a bit more populated though...have a trophy to gain for online that I cannot get with my one friend who has the game, require 4 people minimum for it.



Not to start a console war, even given the thread topic, but there are tons of follks playing TW2 on 360.

I haven't played in days, because of First Strike and Double XP, but I'll be back on tonight.



My son worked his Warrior character up to level 30-something this weekend though, playing with his aunt on XBL.
blaisedad
Likes: 2
Posts: 2676
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

BlaiseD wrote:

 

Not to start a console war, even given the thread topic, but there are tons of follks playing TW2 on 360.

I haven't played in days, because of First Strike and Double XP, but I'll be back on tonight.



My son worked his Warrior character up to level 30-something this weekend though, playing with his aunt on XBL.





Yep, sad fact of most PS3 games that go "unnoticed". Communities are hard to sustain. Even with my Dynasty Warriors games it is hard to get anything going, while I'm sure on the Xbox it is really easy lol.



Got a bit of wrapping up to do in Two Worlds though. Haven't finished the campaign (stopped to finish a few other things off) yet while I still have a few online and single player trophies to earn as well. Won't take too long, but I'm still getting a blast out of the game.
Death8u4u
Likes: 1
Posts: 7638
Registered: ‎26-09-2010

Brian.+ wrote:

 

BlaiseD wrote:

 

Brian.+ wrote:

 



What's up Death!?



Gonna trade in Black Ops at somepoint this week, can't stand it anymore, the community make me want to slit my wrist vertically..



Who plays headquarters, without a mic, only to sit in a **** corner the entire time not even trying to capture it, my team! That's who.



Every game mode is ruined by KDR douchebags.



Sounds like a problem with your Friends List, not Black Ops.





Friends list? It's fine, plenty of people to play with, but the game itself is impossible to play by yourself, for some reason, this game is flooded with down right retards... It's a simply concept, capture the big box and defend it. NOT SIT IN A **** CORNER GETTING YOUR **** KILLSTREAKS. God damn I am so **** mad, there is no way people are this god damn stupid? It's every god damn mode, Domination, Demolition, Headquarters, Search, Capture, they are all ****, to many **** ups that don't know how to play.



Killzone, are you almost here?



Haha I know the feeling dude, I often ask myself how is it I get the retards on my team every single game -_- I always get people who decide to run away from the objective or in domination make things harder for everyone by running into the other teams spawn causing a spawn switch.
Adski-
Likes: 0
Posts: 444
Registered: ‎08-11-2010

Death8u4u wrote:

 

Yep, sad fact of most PS3 games that go "unnoticed". Communities are hard to sustain. Even with my Dynasty Warriors games it is hard to get anything going, while I'm sure on the Xbox it is really easy lol.



Got a bit of wrapping up to do in Two Worlds though. Haven't finished the campaign (stopped to finish a few other things off) yet while I still have a few online and single player trophies to earn as well. Won't take too long, but I'm still getting a blast out of the game.



Having put dozens, if not hundreds, of hours into Oblivion, I can't even play the SP campaign in TW2. I started it up, and it took what, like an hour just to get free from the seemingly perpetual cut-scenes and dialogue.

Then I hit the open world, and I realized immediately, that the only potentially redeeming quality will be Multiplayer. Fortunately, that is rock-solid good MP RPG times, so I'm happy with it.



I guess it's just hard for me to accept single player graphics that aren't up to the standard set by Oblivion. That, and I read the massive article in the last Game Informer, about ESV: Skyrim. OMFG, I'm gonna lose some sleep on that title for sure.



Anyway, cheers and good luck locking down those Trophies!
blaisedad
Likes: 2
Posts: 2676
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

Studios