Black Ops forum

wow that finly admitted that their is a problem the game is no longer in defcon 5 its now 4 for both ps3 and xbox . def1 for pc and wii. wow there a little slow on up dating that should be def 1 across them all. hell if i rember right i heard that new york turn off power before the stom hit just so they would not take any chance on damaging there grid any more then the storm would.

now i would bet we will be with out black out... no call of duty online game play for a bit will they fix what the storm broke . and for any of u that dont know that is a very very big and powerfull storm. hell  its causion virgina to get snow. I MEAN NEARY 2FT OF THAT SHIT IN 24 HOURS THATS A LOT. coming from a state that has not seen any sence 1947 if i rember right. well all im saying is the seervers wount be up fo 24 if not 94 hours. yes 4 days. that weather that move there server hub or restore power. also think most roodway brigies will be out. and moving server take time energy and money. lost of it to iven if its tempery. so sorry gies all i can say is check back to marrow becouse were all .... u git my point

KillerRock1
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to KillerRock1

Holy Santa Claus sh*t. I knew about Virginia getting  two feet of snow, but I didn't know that it hadn't gotten any snow since 1947. That's just insane!

T-Rav_963
in reply to T-Rav_963

Please don't believe that. Omg people really?  Virgina most certainly gets snow. Wow

Zombiegod101
in reply to Zombiegod101

I gotcha. That still sounded pretty crazy. But most of it other than that is true.

T-Rav_963
Highlighted
in reply to KillerRock1

i live in virginia we got snow 2 years ago smart one!

xTrikZz_FoGAiNe

Studios