<<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

Black Ops forum

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

MajorRodriguez wrote:

 

Hornswoggled wrote:

 

Horrorman is the only survivor of this War.



http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100188612



It's not OT but it probably Trumps what you guys posted.



I call it "The Division." Some of you probably know most of these guys.



Gosu is a great Elder of the community... he moved on though.





this clique were not the big forum bosses anymore, that´s why they left...
Horrorman Level 75
Likes: 9
Posts: 23681

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Dome- why no tanks.



yes, it was locked, but epic non the less.





But the mack Daddy was Grass is overpowered (the original).
Snakedoctor59
Likes: 3
Posts: 2956

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

So... when do we start voting?





Right, forgot about this thread actually. Give me 20 minutes, I'm gonna get a snack.
iidarkshadowoo
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

So... when do we start voting?





Right, forgot about this thread actually. Give me 20 minutes, I'm gonna get a snack.





Deal. Wait, you posted this an hour ago!
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

 

-PictureFrame- wrote:

 

So... when do we start voting?





Right, forgot about this thread actually. Give me 20 minutes, I'm gonna get a snack.





Deal. Wait, you posted this an hour ago!





Tomorrow.
iidarkshadowoo
Likes: 121
Posts: 15813

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Okay. You have my trust.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Bump.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
Fail, Double Post. That will be one kitten please.

(I know they are separated by 21 days, but it still counts.)
IntoTheVoid
Likes: 37
Posts: 3172
Highlighted

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo
If Alpha changes his thread's name (I promise you, YOU will laugh) to something about him burning his face, it will get my vote
reaper2792
Likes: 75
Posts: 9838

Re: <<<The Official Best Thread of the OT>>>

in reply to iidarkshadowoo

IntoTheVoid wrote:

 

Fail, Double Post. That will be one kitten please.

(I know they are separated by 21 days, but it still counts.)





It's on Dark.
-pictureframe-
Likes: 138
Posts: 10813

Studios