multiple bullets in one in the chamber?

Black Ops forum

i heard somewhere that you cant hoard bullets in one in the chamber by only knifing and not shooting.

but i just saw a video where this guy had two bullets because he got a collateral.
kangaru14
19 REPLIES 19
I'm sure the collateral is possible. Not really sure what you're asking, but yes you can have more than one bullet at a time.
Kenjamin69

kangaru14 wrote:

i heard somewhere that you cant hoard bullets in one in the chamber by only knifing and not shooting.

but i just saw a video where this guy had two bullets because he got a collateral.

If another player is aiming at you but misses you get their bullet and keep your own. No idea how they know who they were aiming at.
jayhawx19

jayhawx19 wrote:

If another player is aiming at you but misses you get their bullet and keep your own. No idea how they know who they were aiming at.

wait..what?! are you for real?!
thnx4theban

Widow Maker wrote:

jayhawx19 wrote:

wait..what?! are you for real?!

Yeaaaaah that is definitely wrong.
Kenjamin69
Highlighted
Really? What if two guys are in a fight and a third guy just shoots in that direction, then who gets the bullet? I though it was like if you kill a guy who has not yet shot his bullet, then you get another bullet, regardless if you shot yours already.
JakBlazer
Are you referring to One in the Chamber? Because if all you do is knife, then yes you can horde bullets
iTz_Stauffy

jayhawx19 wrote:

kangaru14 wrote:

EHHH wrong. nice try though
ursa_minor
K here's the deal.

You start with 1 bullet and 3 lives. You shoot someone, you still have 1 bullet. You knife someone, you gain a bullet. You can save up bullets by only knifing. You shoot and miss, you lose a bullet. No one gains a bullet when a bullet misses. The only way you can gain a bullet is by killing someone.
Kenjamin69
Yes, they choose to RUIN this wager mode by making it more about the knife then the gun

Should have named this game "Stab and Slash"
PirateNinja

Studios