my long rant part 1

Black Ops forum

i thought i should give you a heads up this is very long and somewhat random and can possibly change topics at the oddest of times. i hate it when people complain about mp40 users they are just normal players who do what you are supposed to do and that is use weapons in the game and take advantage of the nitwits who can't beat them with anything. the same goes for people who complain about campers there just using a stratagy so shut up already. the one thing that really bothers me is the people who have things going on in the backround you can hear on there mics. it could be bad music or crying kids and to those kids i say no one cares if jimmy hit you fred, just go ahead and beat on him then you will feel better and random people will not fid you as an annoying baby. then there are people who get into fights with their girlfriends and you hear the whole thing. this really happened the girl in the backround told him to do something and he kind of flipped out. he called her a dumb b!tch and a worthless ho ho ho -2 hos and told her to talk to him after she built him a f***ing house. it was the end of that i think. to all who say well nothing happened yet so Obama is a bad president guess what it takes time but waterboarding was neccisary so rip on him forthat not the economy or other stuff like that. Bush was not a total failure either. he just has no speaking skills and terrorist blew up 2 buildings. the terrorist tried to do this clintons first term as wel on the same building except on the ground with bombs. as for those crazy conspiracy theories about everything most of it is bull sh!t and is a way to make money with things like the 9/11 conspiracy fund(i made this one up... i think) Archduke Franz Ferdanand was an idiot. if some guy tries to kill you don't try to go public 8 hours later and get shot in the face. i blame him for WW1 not the serbian guy. this leads me to the war in Iraq. continued on my long rant part 2
thunderbug
12 REPLIES 12
Yeah that David Hasslehofs a tosser aswell!!
FUDGEMETAL
I blame society!!
FUDGEMETAL
well atleast u didnt blame treyarch
mephistophelez9
lol...well i dont know. Weve got part 2 to come yet....maybe hes is leading up to it.
FUDGEMETAL

FUDGEMETAL wrote:

Yeah that David Hasslehofs a tosser aswell!!

DUDE! What did the Hoff do to you?
k7roger
Dude! Did you get a grade on this report? I hope you got paid for writing so much. Oh ya, I agree with most everything you said, you sound like a good conservative in the making.
k7roger

k7roger wrote:

Dude! Did you get a grade on this report? I hope you got paid for writing so much. Oh ya, I agree with most everything you said, you sound like a good conservative in the making.

no i came up with this in about 5 minutes. its just what was on my mind. i wish i got paid oh well. part 2 is longer and i am independent so i go either way dem or gop. voted for neither because poor VP choices especially McCain that guy is too old to have a dimwit be his replacement. i had never heard of Biden
thunderbug

mephistophelez9 wrote:

well atleast u didnt blame treyarch

LOL
DarkCallToArms

Thunder Bug wrote:

k7roger wrote:

no i came up with this in about 5 minutes. its just what was on my mind. i wish i got paid oh well. part 2 is longer and i am independent so i go either way dem or gop. voted for neither because poor VP choices especially McCain that guy is too old to have a dimwit be his replacement. i had never heard of Biden

You can be a conservative independent, the GOP has not be a conservative party since Ronald Reagan.
k7roger

Studios