my stats hasn't been updated for one month!

Black Ops forum

Highlighted
nobody maintaining this site?
autoStroke
26 REPLIES 26
Everyone I've talked with are experiencing the same issues and say this isn't the first time. The advice I have been given is to be patient, and not to worry. I've been told every mission, bullet, kill, and other important stats, are all saved to a personal file. I guess they have a bug that can't bring up that information. Let's hope this gets solved soon. It stopped tracking at level 12 for me. I am at 59 now. I have a lot of stats to go through once its fixed. Hope this gives you some piece of mind. See you on the battlefield.
Agent_99
My stats haven't updated it a LONG time also.
random_man
Dito!! The main selling point. I joined the sight was for the stat link ( last up date for me 4/5/10)
Spazastic_Grunt
well crap...lol...i was hoping to see if i broke 800 kills with my Mosin...but it still says lie 500...which was a WHILE AGO....i wonder how long it will take to get updated....
Toy_Machine_555
Just so you guys know the true extent of this outage on STATS.....

You seem to be new or unaware.....

32 Days, 14 Hours, 41 minutes since the last STATS UPDATE and counting

There has been ZERO acknowledgement from the door knobs who run this site.

You are now current.
Gamewyzard

Toy Machine 555 wrote:

well crap...lol...i was hoping to see if i broke 800 kills with my Mosin...but it still says lie 500...which was a WHILE AGO....i wonder how long it will take to get updated....

kinda sucks, but oh well. i was hoping to get my PTRS, and flamethrower patches. not looking good, as the stats are bricked. maybe they will update, maybe not. life goes on.
mr_pink
33 Days, 1 Hour, 46 minutes since the last STATS UPDATE and counting

Well, my guess is that CrApTIVISION/TREYARCH have trashed them.

There is no way the stats would be pooched 33 days and running.

NO EXPLANATION.

So, my guess, don't count on seeing them again unless you start to raise one hell of a stink.

Notice..... NO ONE FROM TREYARCH has shown their face around here to offer an explanation!
Gamewyzard
My stats aren't updating either. This is very disappointing. If you have a feature on the website people are using, why wouldn't you maintain it? Shows a lack of care for the community in my opinion.
littl3bird

Littl3Bird wrote:

My stats aren't updating either. This is very disappointing. If you have a feature on the website people are using, why wouldn't you maintain it? Shows a lack of care for the community in my opinion.

yeah its a drag. considering its a huge draw for alot of members here including myself. its not like people arnt playing WaW anymore. i still play. im still working on challenges for this site in the hopes that one day, they will come back online again. i wish they would just flat out tell us what the deal is.
mr_pink

Studios