my stats hasn't been updated for one month!

Black Ops forum

Is there any way we can try and contact them? An email address, twitter? Or maybe like asking a moderator to try and contact them, because they probably have a bigger voice.
random_man
Likes: 0
Posts: 383
Registered: ‎15-08-2011

cprocjr wrote:

 

Is there any way we can try and contact them? An email address, twitter? Or maybe like asking a moderator to try and contact them, because they probably have a bigger voice.





over in the WaW section, there is a thread going about this. looks like JD said they may be up next week. go check it out. its like the 5/6 thread down.



here>> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100241319
mr_pink
Likes: 23
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
Times are tough, they are probably trying to figure out a way to charge us for the service...
frickle32
Likes: 0
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎10-06-2009

frickle32 wrote:

 

Times are tough, they are probably trying to figure out a way to charge us for the service...





nah, i think they just dropped the server, and wernt bothered to bring it back up. it may have something to do with the new black ops section. maybe it got hacked to death, and imploded. who knows. guess it may come up next week. i wouldnt hold my breath.
mr_pink
Likes: 23
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
i would really like my stats updated im 10th prestige and on here they have 3rdSmiley Sad
xXMURKINXx
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-06-2010
Atleast on twitter the guy from Treyarch said the stats system would be fixed in a week. Patience young one
Metroid24242
Likes: 0
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎14-04-2009
Surprised that so many people still care about their WaW stats. I thought EVERYONE moved on to MW2. Not really, but more like 95%.
lavonte
Likes: 0
Posts: 152
Registered: ‎21-03-2009

lavonte wrote:

 

Surprised that so many people still care about their WaW stats. I thought EVERYONE moved on to MW2. Not really, but more like 95%.





ive been playing recently, so im starting to care about it. its a nice feature here. it keeps me, and other people playing the game. thats a good thing for treyarch.
mr_pink
Likes: 23
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
WaW is so much better than MW2! and im a little bummed about how long it takes to update the site too.
Hopper
Likes: 0
Posts: 32
Registered: ‎23-06-2011

Hopper wrote:

 

WaW is so much better than MW2! and im a little bummed about how long it takes to update the site too.





that was one of my gripes with IW, and there forums/site. no stat tracking of any sorts. its nice to be able to see other players stats. people can talk all kinds of smack, with no stats to provide. its a great system, it will be back up sooner than later. hold tight!
mr_pink
Likes: 23
Posts: 2000
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Studios