my stats hasn't been updated for one month!

Black Ops forum

I just joined a few days ago, it shows my match information.

But when i go to weapons, it shows that i have 0 kills and no accuracy for every weapon.
n33t0burrit0

CRAZYxNATHAN wrote:

But when i go to weapons, it shows that i have 0 kills and no accuracy for every weapon.

yeah, its all FUBARed at the moment. its being addressed thankfully.
mr_pink

Mr. Pink wrote:

CRAZYxNATHAN wrote:

yeah, its all FUBARed at the moment. its being addressed thankfully.

lol
groby2345
Can't wait for the stats to get back up and running, hopefully they do soon! I really want to see how many kills I have with every weapon!

Also, does anyone know why some people have 2 ranks or is that also just because of the lack of updates? It says I'm a 46 but I'm really third prestige.
BrobeY
My stats havent updated in a while also, it still says Im level 41 which I am now 2 or 3 ranks higher than that. I hope it gets fixed soon.
RCM88

Gamewyzard wrote:

33 Days, 1 Hour, 46 minutes since the last STATS UPDATE and counting

Well, my guess is that CrApTIVISION/TREYARCH have trashed them.

There is no way the stats would be pooched 33 days and running.

NO EXPLANATION.

So, my guess, don't count on seeing them again unless you start to raise one hell of a stink.

Notice..... NO ONE FROM TREYARCH has shown their face around here to offer an explanation!

And how can we raise a stink? How do we contact ppl to get this noticed? I joined this site so ppl can see my stats and junk...also it's true 30,000 plus ppl play this every night so common no excuses for not updating just because they are busy with black ops that's lame!!

D_A_M_P_I_E_R_

BrobeY wrote:

Can't wait for the stats to get back up and running, hopefully they do soon! I really want to see how many kills I have with every weapon!

Also, does anyone know why some people have 2 ranks or is that also just because of the lack of updates? It says I'm a 46 but I'm really third prestige.

once it updates your rank will update with it. im 10/65, but says im 10/47. in time my friend, in time.
mr_pink

Studios