night vision maps

Black Ops forum

do you think it would be coolif there were maps that wer completly dark,and the only way to see is from the

flash from your gun,flares or night vision, this has been an idea of mine since cod4.
dakota_kirk
22 REPLIES 22
i think that could actually bring some decent game play only thing is the mini map would kinda give away your position when you fire
jasonthakilla17

jasonthakilla17 wrote:

i think that could actually bring some decent game play only thing is the mini map would kinda give away your position when you fire

true, but what if when night vision is on it disables mini map,or they just remove it from those maps
dakota_kirk
ehhh idk cause then people would probably troll bout "wheres my mini mapz i cant seez with out it" it just seems like something that has potential but could bring up a lot of issues
jasonthakilla17
yeah,i could here noobs now"wheres the button"'i cant see""wtf""is my game broken""i dont think i plugged in the video cord"haha
dakota_kirk
No. I promise you would agree after staring at a glowing green screen for 10 mins.
Statewars_Hocke
Pitch black maps would be awesome, it would bring a whole new level of stealth.
abused_mongoose
This might make a fun portion of a single player mission, but it would be horrible for multiplayer. If the maps are completely dark then everyone would have to use their night vision. Why would they take it off if you can't see? So what we would have is 5 - 10 mins of looking at a normal map, only now it's green and black. Everyone would simply run the class with Bettys or Claymores and simply wait for someone to stumble over it in the dark. Others would set up tubes and just try to get lucky.

I think the idea would be a great setting for a single player mission however, since it would be very intense to try and creep along in pitch black and take out enemies.
isankyourbattle
well lets just hope they have night vision in general cause i miss using night vision on day maps and going around killing people =[
jasonthakilla17

Abused_Mongoose wrote:

Pitch black maps would be awesome, it would bring a whole new level of stealth.

Great idea i think it would bring a greater variety to the game the only problem is what if someone has thermal? Not saying it's in the game but what if it is it would be a noob's paradise..
Jonesey5709

Studios