night vision maps

Black Ops forum

ISankYourBattleship wrote:

I think the idea would be a great setting for a single player mission however, since it would be very intense to try and creep along in pitch black and take out enemies.

Yes, yes it would
iSnapple

Jonesey5709 wrote:

Abused_Mongoose wrote:

Pitch black maps would be awesome, it would bring a whole new level of stealth.

Great idea i think it would bring a greater variety to the game the only problem is what if someone has thermal? Not saying it's in the game but what if it is it would be a noob's paradise..

Well thermal FTL, so we will see if that makes an appearance.
abused_mongoose
I think it should be night maps but not every part of it dark but like outside you should have Night Vision on then you could go inside and take them off. That would be dope.. I would really like to see that seriously.
Tekneek302

Jonesey5709 wrote:

Abused_Mongoose wrote:

Pitch black maps would be awesome, it would bring a whole new level of stealth.

Great idea i think it would bring a greater variety to the game the only problem is what if someone has thermal? Not saying it's in the game but what if it is it would be a noob's paradise..

i would loe that itd be like ghost hunters
dakota_kirk
the problem with night maps, is that all someone has to do is mess with their brightness settings and all of a sudden they can see wayyyyy better than everyone else. So while you may be having trouble seeing 10 feet in front of you. The guy across the map picks you off as you stumble into a rock
FA_Fatality
i think they should make maps that arent COMPLETELY dark, but there are portions of the maps that are black so you would need night vision just for that part and if you dont like the dark then just dont go in that area
CRIMSONxRA1N
yeah Night vision different weather each time you play the map this like that..
ksixflashpoint
Yeah that would be pretty fun,they should also make a blizzardy level similar to the campaign mission in mw2.
MastaMike9
If they stay true to the time era the game is set in it won't really fit. Night vision was still in it's infancy then. I think only thing that was in use were starlight scopes and they were bulky.
EGraham

ISankYourBattleship wrote:

This might make a fun portion of a single player mission, but it would be horrible for multiplayer. If the maps are completely dark then everyone would have to use their night vision. Why would they take it off if you can't see? So what we would have is 5 - 10 mins of looking at a normal map, only now it's green and black. Everyone would simply run the class with Bettys or Claymores and simply wait for someone to stumble over it in the dark. Others would set up tubes and just try to get lucky.

I think the idea would be a great setting for a single player mission however, since it would be very intense to try and creep along in pitch black and take out enemies.

I hear what you are saying. But man I think it would be fun the first time Maybe not pitchblack though.
kotakid91

Studios