problem with punkbuster

Black Ops forum

Hi folks,

Can any one help me, PunkBuster keeps dropping me out of games within a minute of starting them I have open the ports on my router as per portforward.com and I have checked my Norton 360 Firewall and that's not the problem I have the latest PB Updates. HELP I love the game (even though I'm not great at it)
eddieavis
3 REPLIES 3
Try reinstalling punkbuster. from evenbalance.com
CFridd
Hi found a solution on another forum. Run COD as administrator. You go to the activision directory find the two .exe files right click on them and them on properties, then under the compatabilty tab check the run as admin box and then click apply.

Hope this helps others
eddieavis
Highlighted

eddieavis wrote:

Hi found a solution on another forum. Run COD as administrator. You go to the activision directory find the two .exe files right click on them and them on properties, then under the compatabilty tab check the run as admin box and then click apply.

Hope this helps others

I always run my comp with admin and i still have the same problems. I even deleted the pb file and downloaded the pbsetup from evenbalance.com and i still get booted after 20-30 secs into the game. Theres no run as admin in any box when i tried the properties solution. Is there any other way to fix this? my OS is Windows XP
iloveoboe

Studios