"Black Ops Master" Achievement Problem

Black Ops forum

Just today I was able to complete the whole campaign on Veteran, and did not get the "Black Ops Master" Achievement. I even have the other "Veteran" achievements to prove for it. I know the first thing people will suggest is that I haven't completed the two missions "U.S.D.D." and "Revelations" on Veteran (as they are non-combat missions), but I can reassure you I have. I have even tried redoing the final mission on Veteran just incase you had to complete the final mission last for the achievement to generate, but still not luck. I'll add that I completed all missions on Veteran while playing offline, but that really shouldn't make a difference in whether I get the achievement or not.

So just wondering, has anyone else had this problem, and if so, were you able to find a solution?
tyzon94
3 REPLIES 3
Not sure exactly but I have seen others post about the subject saying it had something to do with "the save and quit" option during the mission.
Busy-Signal
Highlighted

Busy-Signal wrote:

Not sure exactly but I have seen others post about the subject saying it had something to do with "the save and quit" option during the mission.

Yeah, I have heard about that, but there was only one mission where I did "Save and Quit", and I ended up redoing the whole mission anyway.
tyzon94
Never had a problem with this. I did a lot of save and quits during the campaign.
haminator21

Studios