second chance

Black Ops forum

some one should limited the times you can use second chance in a game or even better take second chance out of the game. this game is good but all the second chance people are killing the fun so please take second chance out or fix it
ZzBAD__WOLFzZ
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to ZzBAD__WOLFzZ
No, limit the revive to one time, yes
RaiokuSensei

RaiokuSensei wrote:

No, limit the amount of times you can go down. In my experience its the players who run split screen with a mate that use it the most and their in every single lobby you go into its terrible. They should make it a banned perk for split screeners or give them their own game mode to get them out of online games.
XxAnTxX-
split screeners are easy as hell to kill they have less screen and i have never seen one end on top of the leaderboards...
Almighty-Koz

Almighty-Koz wrote:

split screeners are easy as hell to kill they have less screen and i have never seen one end on top of the leaderboards...

True dat. BUT its still a bitch to be vs second chance users or any skill level. Trust me -__-
XxAnTxX-

XxAnTxX- wrote:

RaiokuSensei wrote:

No, limit the amount of times you can go down. In my experience its the players who run split screen with a mate that use it the most and their in every single lobby you go into its terrible. They should make it a banned perk for split screeners or give them their own game mode to get them out of online games.

No they should limit the revive to one. Its not their fault because you cant kill someone with 1 shot, 1 grenade (of any kind), or knife them. This perk has been around since COD4 and its not going to be removed. Period. :tankguy:
RaiokuSensei
They should simply just take it out of the game....
Irishbannon0

Studios