status for updates help!

Black Ops forum

Re: status for updates help!

in reply to smokiegametime

well good your safe! both of my brothers were on the east coast and they lived and kept power. but it even hit my parents in the midwest and they were having some flickering power issues with Sandy. Im all the way in Cali so i guess just a bit confused why they dont use the data/business area around here to at least have a back up place. If their studio is so called flooded then it will be a while until things are back up, but I would think if they had the new game coming out in 2 weeks theyd be working ASAP to fix all consoles. If this isnt up by them im debating on even paying the rest of the money after the downpayment for BO2. Its just irritating there's no answers, but at the same time extremely comical how all these little kids are going insane, or when people ask 43268734568 on one discussion whats going on when they could just read the post above their reply and figure it out. pretty funny.

E_Binks

in reply to gageslayer1

k i am mad forget p3 going to xbox sike but can u plz fiz it for us

hangtime-26yea

in reply to gageslayer1

iii neeed to play black ops zombies pllez online

mosa123

in reply to gageslayer1

iii neeed to play black ops zombies pllez online

help meeeeeeeee

mosa123

in reply to gageslayer1

it was just working this morninng  and now it dont work wtf

hangtime-26yea

in reply to gageslayer1

If you read the other posts or call them they are down because of power outages in their area. In other words they domt want to invest in a backup generator.

shotgunfacelift

in reply to gageslayer1

its just hurricane sandy, its hit the east coast and some of activisions games have been offline D:}

BlackOpsUnderco
Highlighted

in reply to gageslayer1

moe chu au canada tabarnacle pis sa fonction pas..!! WTF/(im living in quebec region and its dosent work WTF!!)

kushsmoka11

in reply to gageslayer1

I Need Black Opss

BandsWillMakeHe

in reply to gageslayer1

same thing here

locofranco

Studios