status for updates help!

Black Ops forum

Mines doing it to but I no on my online account there's people playing it on my Freinds list it's just winding me up nw

Eazytarget1

Robot Sad I miss playing black ops 3 online! Robot Sad

I was playing perfectly fine yesterday when i was real happy for the new year then i try and play today but i can't. Then im thinking its an update but i realize its some type of maufuntction. can u guys/Treyarch or Activision plz fix it so i can play again

SuperSayinBoi

Also when i use my knife with th skin it doesnt work. what i mean is that i have like 8 or 9 skins that im using differently and only 1 shows up which is annoying. can u plz fix that so i can make my hour and a half of working a sucess not a faliure/waste of time!

@SuperSayinBoi wrote:

Robot Sad I miss playing black ops 3 online! Robot Sad

I was playing perfectly fine yesterday when i was real happy for the new year then i try and play today but i can't. Then im thinking its an update but i realize its some type of maufuntction. can u guys/Treyarch or Activision plz fix it so i can play again

SuperSayinBoi

Some people are saying its the main server in NYC with the hurricane going on... but apparently some people are able to connect to it thats all I know so far

HonestOps

I need help live streaming 

BPSN_JOKER

@MissBulletHead6 wrote:

Can someone plz tell me what's going on with black ops mw2 n mw3 plz it won't work it was working fine last night and yesterday n den today it says the server is not avalible to go to WWW.callofduty.com/black ops/status and stuff and it takes me here I play on ps3 now b4 I used to play on xbox360 and stuff but it just won't work can someone please help me.

Xni05

k mw2 is now working but my black ops is not wat is goin on man plz help

hangtime-26yea

3 hours i was hoping it will work left fo 3 hours 3 and cam back its steell saying the call of duty:black ops server is not available at this time. please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for updates. cam here steel dont work whats going on plz help aver body tht want to play like me.

hangtime-26yea
Zktkscowboy

me to

jodlivin

Studios