what is your win/loss ratio playing solo?

Black Ops forum

Mine is 0.99, i'm so close to a 1.00 (i need to win 7 games in a row).

I just want to know what the average win loss ratio is and to see how important people take their win loss (black ops is my first call of duty game so I'm not that good)

xnoteworthy
9 REPLIES 9

What do you play? Solo on objective games is much harder than TDM, and is this your first account? I created a second account to mess about with when I am drunk and that actually has a much better w/l than my main account as there was no learning curve, I think it is around 1.30 pretty much always on TDM, my first account is 0.91, I think any solo around the 1.0 mark is pretty damn good given that you always come up against teams now and then or party players. There is a real sneaky way to get a good solo w/l but I am not saying here in case other people do it Smiley Happy

Gerbal2000

ps I think w/l is a better indicator than KDR as you can kill who're on objectives, camp, rage quit etc to bump up KDR. I got an 8.0 KDR on one game earlier - it was 8 kills and 1 death in the whole match and I was camping like a girl trying to get dogs for one of the challenges, some guy killed me 1 short of blackbird (1 of my 8 kills was from a napalm strike), if the bird had come through I might have got the dogs but as it is I failed the objective :-(

Gerbal2000

Something else just occurred to me, you can write off myabe 10% loss a a default due to joining games that have already started, players tend to bug out what theiy are being hammered which is why I rarely join a winning team mid games...!

Gerbal2000

Maybe this is a world record for replying to my own posts - I am using an iPad and could not figure out how to edit..

Gerbal2000

Actually, a W/L ratio of 1 is even better playing solo because of the fact that when a team starts doing bad, half the players will quit.  These slots are then filled in by players searching for a game, a subset of which also quit when they realize they've joined what looks like a lost cause.  Due to that fact, the average number of players on a winning side (assuming all 8 positions are initially filled per side) is probably 8 or 9 for a winning team and 10 or 11 for the losing side.  This is why when you first join a game session, you end up in total suckville for the first game a disproportionate number of times.  due to this, if If had to guess an average solo game W/L ratio, assuming everybody played solo and there were no teams) I would say it was between .9 and .95.

loader2000

mine is 1.06 with a best win streak of 14 lol...very proud of it though, most people with high w/l's just go back to psn homescreen everytime they lose a game and end up with winstreaks of like 100+ -_-

Jrodigy

Mine was 1.26 before I stopped playing (I was on 7th prestige). I mostly played TDM.

WeirdGuy

mine is now 74:50 on infinite warfare now with highest winstreak 112

sry ....

TheBelgianDragon
Highlighted

I have 2 account. My main account, which I play competitive and I have a 2.4 W/L ratio. I also have another account that I only play Free For All and I have a 370.00 W/L. I’m going for the world record, but I’m also not sure what the record is tbh 

Qyyro

Studios