zombies clue found :)

Black Ops forum

Do you know the poster you get when you reserve, or you can see it at gamestop.com and look at it , well if you haven't noticed on the left gun ( the silver one ) it says " SALLY " like they scribed it in...& there are marks , if you dont remember those marks are from CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR'S zombie mode.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/kelky_111/CODBlackOps_bonusLG.jpg
lachelad
81 REPLIES 81
what do you mean those marks are from WaW?... please tell more.. thanks
dhaddix1
Its possible. I heard rumors that they hired someone on to voice a "Zombie" aswell. Not sure if its true, but if it is, there's another hint towards Nazi Zombies showing up (though it'll probably be Viet Zombies this time around).

dhaddix1 wrote:

what do you mean those marks are from WaW?... please tell more.. thanks

The marks on the Gun, are the same "Round" markings from Nazi Zombies, that marked what round you were in.
kastro187420
Uh... man i believe SALLY is the name of the gun and the tallys are the amount of kills he has with the gun...
busa180

lache lad wrote:

Do you know the poster you get when you reserve, or you can see it at gamestop.com and look at it , well if you haven't noticed on the left gun ( the silver one ) it says " SALLY " like they scribed it in...& there are marks , if you dont remember those marks are from CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR'S zombie mode.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/kelky_111/CODBlackOps_bonusLG.jpg

Very impressive find there! So most likely, the game will have zombies? Or does the marks tell you how many kills he has with the gun??
champ_not_chump
Highlighted
ok yeah i remember the roman numerals to indicate levels but i didnt think of that when i saw my poster the first time... i thought of it as he has killed 8 people with "Sally"... ya know similar to Babe Ruths bat with hash marks in it for home runs... i just hope zombies is included (fingers crossed)
dhaddix1
how do u make a avatar?
supatroopa0
maybe Nam Zombies
supatroopa0
I can tell you that if this game does not have zombies and is favoring X360 with DLC like MW2 then I'd rather get MOF FFS... why does COD have to ride XBOX jock?
MaddMudd
there's definatly gonna be some sort of zombie game mode unless treyarch decide to be dumb asses (which they won't)
scarene

Studios