zombies clue found :)

Black Ops forum

Theres a very good possibility treyarch is going to put zombies back in. I mean its the main reason people are still playing waw. theres more people in nazi zombies than in mp. and i bet this time around they have some dedicated people working strictly on zombies since it was such a hit in waw
olsonchr

Olsonchr wrote:

Theres a very good possibility treyarch is going to put zombies back in. I mean its the main reason people are still playing waw. theres more people in nazi zombies than in mp. and i bet this time around they have some dedicated people working strictly on zombies since it was such a hit in waw

main reason i still play WAW is for the multiplayer buy ive put at least 15 total days playing with friends online zombies
lakers129
well. ill get this game even if it doesnt have zombs. modern fail didnt. but treyarch puts more deapth into the game. im glad they did the conclusion to ww2. if it were infinity ward who knows how much shit they wuld have out into it.
guydude
Thats pretty cool! But it is possible that its his guns name and his kills but maybe it is a hint. We have to wait and see
kidgx10
I can confirm for you that their will be zombies mode in Black Ops

I don't think sally and the tallys are anything to do with zombies just someone counting their kills and as others have said it's probably the name of the gun aswell
deathbypenguin
Maybe. We'll Find Out Sooner or Later
genocide_genera
my 2 cents...yea someone is gonna voice zombies because if you ever listened to the radios they were training them and maybe they got trained to talk...and yea i tsays sally or silly with tally marks like lvls from zombies.
ART_OF_SNIPIN51

busa180 wrote:

Uh... man i believe SALLY is the name of the gun and the tallys are the amount of kills he has with the gun...

and i think your a troll
Traxx1
Nope, they won't have zombies, they hate their community so they won't give us NZ's...

/sarcasm

Sally is probably the name of Dr. Max's daughter that says things in NZ's. I believe they will have Zombies in some way or form.
zeldafan11
it cold be the ppl he killed or days in jill
msnspy

Studios