zombies clue found :)

Black Ops forum

OMG your right! but whats up with the sally thing theres no sally in nazi zombie? O.O maybe this is the story on nazi zombie?!
x_ray_jack_oo7_

dhaddix1 wrote:

zeldafan11 wrote:

Nope, they won't have zombies, they hate their community so they won't give us NZ's...

/sarcasm

Sally is probably the name of Dr. Max's daughter that says things in NZ's. I believe they will have Zombies in some way or form.

nope.. dr max's daughters name is Samantha

Arg, I knew her name and I knew it started with an s so I just figured it was because I couldn't remember. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Possibly his dead/alive wives name is Sally? Do you guys believe there will be parts of campaign taking place in America? I doubt it's the guns name and kills. Maybe it's his daughter and she's 14?
zeldafan11
How is that a clue? All they did in zombies was tell you what round you were on.

This could easily just mean how many people he's killed with that particular 1911. Sally is probably his wife/girlfriend.

Though, we don't need any clues to "IF" zombies will be back.
MegaMonkeyChunk
Well I definantly hope for Zombies to make a resounding return, and I noticed that too that the gun said Sally but is that just the name of his gun or is sally a reference from W@W's Nazi zombies? being it a character name from the story that might have done cuz of dr.maxes' zombie creation / failed super soldiers.
NGvisator

dhaddix1 wrote:

what do you mean those marks are from WaW?... please tell more.. thanks

I think he's saying that the font's the same from the writing in Nazi Zombies.

Good find, but that could mean a number of things, SALLY could be his wife and he could be seeing her in that many days, he named the gun SALLY and that's the number of kills.....

I'm still pretty sure we will be seeing some zombie mode in Black Ops either way.
nate_s_

dhaddix1 wrote:

zeldafan11 wrote:

Nope, they won't have zombies, they hate their community so they won't give us NZ's...

/sarcasm

Sally is probably the name of Dr. Max's daughter that says things in NZ's. I believe they will have Zombies in some way or form.

nope.. dr max's daughters name is Samantha

Sally can be a nickname 4 Samantha
almost-_-3
There is a girl in my school who's real name is Samantha but everyone calls her Sally
almost-_-3

almost-_-3 wrote:

There is a girl in my school who's real name is Samantha but everyone calls her Sally

Good for you.
jarek718

jarek718 wrote:

almost-_-3 wrote:

Good for you.

That post was a continuom (probably spelt that wrong) of the one b4 it
almost-_-3
Yeh well i believe that they will have zombies because it was soo succesful, they wouldn't just leave it out
killonsight

Studios